Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time SI gets complete autonomy

+15
Petrichor
Propagandhi711
garam_kuta
Kris
bw
ashdoc
pravalika nanda
nevada
Silly Point
b_A
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
Hellsangel
Rishi
19 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy - Page 6 Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:03 pm

truthbetold wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Tw
you do not have to say anything that you do not like. But that information gave me a data point about ha.

allow me to ask you one, TBT: Do you think b_A has another handle?
gk
rashmun said b-a's alternate handle is tbt . after reading this thread i am beginning to believe him.

I simply asked you if you were posting as b_A. When you said No, I considered the matter closed and did not being it up again.

Back to top Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy - Page 6 Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:05 pm

truthbetold wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Tw
you do not have to say anything that you do not like. But that information gave me a data point about ha.

allow me to ask you one, TBT: Do you think b_A has another handle?
gk
rashmun said b-a's alternate handle is tbt . after reading this thread i am beginning to believe him.

LOL. my best to rashmun unmasking it soon.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:43 pm

what is spooky is that more than once B-a's posts reflected exactly what I was thinking.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:44 pm

got it! her late husband's atma (soul) was still living around there. maybe she was sorta warning you about it. explains the dog's allergy to that house. mystery resolved!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:got it! her late husband's atma (soul) was still living around there. maybe she was sorta warning you about it. explains the dog's allergy to that house. mystery resolved!!!
Tw
looks like you wanted to post that in the other thread.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:58 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:got it! her late husband's atma (soul) was still living around there. maybe she was sorta warning you about it. explains the dog's allergy to that house. mystery resolved!!!
Tw
looks like you wanted to post that in the other thread.

ya i guess, there were two posts made by you, i may have mixed them up. mercury retrograde going on, not my fault Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Ok. This will be my last post on the topic.

i) Writing Style : There is cryptic style and then there is the style of making it incomprehensible by deliberately removing key words and phrases. Both follow the latter style.

ii) Slip-ups :
Here is GK's Petrichoresque post.
https://such.forumotion.com/t7192p50-for-impedimenta-ranee-ramaswamy?theme_id=104384#55610
Here is Petrichor's GKesque post.
https://such.forumotion.com/t257p450-what-are-you-listening-to-right-now#141491

iii) Absence at the same time as already discussed.

iv) The Akshenazi thread where they scratch each other's back.

If you are still not convinced , you can be a worthy successor to Rashmun when he hangs up his boots.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 pm

does this mean this is the end of thread?

*suffering from Stockholm syndrome*

*feeling weepy*

Buh-bye thread....

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:15 pm

b-a
thanks again for capturing my thoughts.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:19 pm

i tried reading this thread, fell asleep and injured my chin on the edge of the keyboard drawer. glad i escaped not getting a head injury. there is such a thing as lethal boredom. this thread is it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i tried reading this thread, fell asleep and injured my chin on the edge of the keyboard drawer. glad i escaped not getting a head injury. there is such a thing as lethal boredom. this thread is it.
am i the only one with Stockholm Syndrome??

*feeling strangely weepy*

*kinda fell in love with thread*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:34 pm

b_A wrote:Ok. This will be my last post on the topic.

i) Writing Style :  There is cryptic style and then there is the style of making it incomprehensible by deliberately removing key words and phrases. Both follow the latter style.

ii) Slip-ups :
https://such.forumotion.com/t7192p50-for-impedimenta-ranee-ramaswamy?theme_id=104384#55610

If you are still not convinced , you can be  a worthy successor to Rashmun when he hangs up his boots.
this is all dandy and fine review doc! you know what I mean? but pray tell us why you never confessed to using alternate handle..hmmm?
Let me lay it on you that its just not structure and style but also another key element which gave you away..
Blinded by tribal loyalty and bigotry, you are pathetic when you criticize GK's posts that is beyond the pale and cannot even hold a candle compared to your CJ member propa's..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:39 pm

GKKKKKKK

I said good bye... we all said goodbye.. please don't do CPR and revive this thread..

My emoshuns can't handle it anymore..

*hope you understand*

Much love and care
Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:40 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i tried reading this thread, fell asleep and injured my chin on the edge of the keyboard drawer. glad i escaped not getting a head injury. there is such a thing as lethal boredom. this thread is it.
This thread brought back memories of the threads on Aurangzeb, the Nizam, their respective generous sides, and their love of books. It looked for a moment like this thread might eclipse those in length, but it seems to have petered out now. But I can safely say that it has matched them in the level of boredom induced.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:41 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

i) Writing Style :  There is cryptic style and then there is the style of making it incomprehensible by deliberately removing key words and phrases. Both follow the latter style.

ii) Slip-ups :

If you are still not convinced , you can be  a worthy successor to Rashmun when he hangs up his boots.
this is all dandy and fine review doc! you know what I mean? but pray tell us why you never confessed to using alternate handle..hmmm?
Let me lay it on you that its just not structure and style but also another key element which gave you away..
Blinded by tribal loyalty and bigotry, you are pathetic when you criticize GK's posts that is beyond the pale and cannot even hold a candle compared to your CJ member propa's..

GK referring to GK in third person? Forgot to change the handle again ?
Here's another Petrichor's Gk-esqe post.
https://such.forumotion.com/t16263-show-your-mind-not-your-behind#123613
BTW , I am not criticizing GK's posts. I am only showing up the hypocrisy of one handle for the dirty posts and another one for lofty sounding posts. As far as I know , propa doesn't have alternate handles. If I find that he has alternate handle , I will make it public too. Deal ?

Last edited by b_A on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:44 pm

*whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*

*why lord whyyyyyyyyyyyyy*

*sniffle*

Krithi...

There is no end to this is there.. *sigh*

waste of a funeral and eulogy i prepared..

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:50 pm

B_a I don't remember petri bringing up propa's mention in every third post of his. That's GK's trademark methinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Vids.... et tu Brute???

*lost all hope*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:04 am

b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ii) Slip-ups :

BTW , I am not criticizing GK's posts. I am only showing up the hypocrisy of one handle for the dirty posts and another one for lofty sounding posts. As far as I know , propa doesn't have alternate handles. If I find that he has alternate handle , I will make it public too. Deal ?

mbwahahahaha rofl ..cho cute...nobody said propa has an alternate handle.. it's you doc, we are talkin' about..man-up* and come out with it before rashmun does Basketball 

*perhaps too much to ask for someone who hides behind beauty pageants Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:23 am

G-k my love my sweetie pie..

*shhhhhhhhh*

Let it go na?

this train has passed the station...
just wave tata and say bye bye

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by peace_lover Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:01 am

Gk=>Petri
H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:11 am

peace_lover wrote:Gk=>Petri
H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP
say what now??

*slap*

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:14 am

H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP

and b_A=> ..... ? in your opinion

Last edited by garam_kuta on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:14 am

garam_kuta wrote:
b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ii) Slip-ups :

mbwahahahaha rofl ..cho cute...nobody said propa has an alternate handle.. it's you doc, we are talkin' about..man-up* and come out with it before rashmun does Basketball 

*perhaps too much to ask for someone who hides behind beauty pageants Basketball

Sorry Silly Point.
I don't know what this doc business is about. Just because I helped out rishi when he asked why Aishwarya rai is the most beautiful woman in the world (https://such.forumotion.com/t20559-reason-why-aish-married-bachan#142822) doesn't mean I hide behind beauty pageants. If you think I have an alternate handle , man up and say what it is. The funny thing is Petri should be the one getting offended because his handle gets associated with a sleazy handle , but you are the one getting agitated and trying to shift the onus. QED ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:17 am

*picks up my RIP flowers*

b_A, did you just call GK Silly Point? Or am I misunderstanding something?

*ok flowers back on the grave*

Back to top Go down

Post by peace_lover Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:17 am

Silly Point wrote:
H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP
say what now??

*slap*
Not you, another SP(Some Profile)

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Post by peace_lover Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:18 am

garam_kuta wrote:
H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP

and b_A=> ..... ?

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:20 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:*picks up my RIP flowers*

Who am i?
What am I?

first Prop, now G-k? whatever next?

*identity Krisis*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:27 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:*picks up my RIP flowers*

No. My sorry to Silly Point was for not letting the thread RIP.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 am

peace_lover wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP

and b_A=> ..... ?

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.

YESSSSSS.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by peace_lover Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 am

b_A wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP

and b_A=> ..... ?

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.

YESSSSSS.

EoD.

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:32 am

garam_kuta wrote:

If you have to depend on Rashmun , as the All state ad says "you are in great hands"

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:35 am

b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ii) Slip-ups :

Sorry Silly Point.
I don't know what this doc business is about. Just because I helped out rishi when he asked why Aishwarya rai is the most beautiful woman in the world (https://such.forumotion.com/t20559-reason-why-aish-married-bachan#142822) doesn't mean I hide behind beauty pageants.  If you think I have an alternate handle , man up and say what it is. The funny thing is Petri should be the one getting offended because his handle gets associated with a sleazy handle , but you are the one getting agitated and trying to shift the onus.  QED ?
GK never steps into suchat because atcg is already there. they are both good friends and GK will anyway learn the latest gossip through atcg. you got to admire their bonhomie! i'm adding more fuel to the fire but i am about convinced they are the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:37 am

GK has stepped into suchat before. doesn't do that now.

talking of suchat, are you (HK) still under some oath?

Back to top Go down

Post by peace_lover Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:52 am

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 am

b_A wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP

and b_A=> ..... ?

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.

YESSSSSS.

Come on people. It can't be that difficult. Only telugu handles left are Idefix,Indo,Vakavaka,smartha(?) and nevada(?).

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:01 pm

peace_lover wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP

and b_A=> ..... ?

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.
wait.....'=>' means 'equal to' or 'not equal to'? I am confused now. You mean to say that Bendapparao and obnoxious is me?

Back to top Go down

Post by peace_lover Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:02 pm

b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP

and b_A=> ..... ?

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.

YESSSSSS.

Come on people. It can't be that difficult. Only telugu handles left are Idefix,Indo,Vakavaka,smartha(?) and nevada(?).
You're either kinns/appalamma.

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Post by peace_lover Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Kinnera wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP

and b_A=> ..... ?

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.
wait.....[b]'=>'[b] means 'equal to' or 'not equal to'? I am confused now. You mean to say that Bendapparao and obnoxious is me?
it means 'implies'.
b_a is a women for sure. It should be either you or appalamma.

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:13 pm

peace_lover wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
H_A=>KV
Propa=>SP

and b_A=> ..... ?

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.
wait.....[b]'=>'[b] means 'equal to' or 'not equal to'? I am confused now. You mean to say that Bendapparao and obnoxious is me?
it means 'implies'.
Is it? ok, let me narrow down your detective work. It is not me for sure, 100%. I don't get into trivial arguments like the 'crimes of using multiple handles' and i don't care much abt who's who.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:17 pm

peace_lover wrote:
b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

and b_A=> ..... ?

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.

YESSSSSS.

Great. I knew that someone among this august forum will be smart enough to crack open my handle.
It turned out to be peace_lover. And who you be ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by peace_lover Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:17 pm

Kinnera wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

and b_A=> ..... ?

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.
it means 'implies'.
Is it? ok, let me narrow down your detective work. It is not me for sure, 100%. I don't get into trivial arguments like the 'crimes of using multiple handles' and i don't care much abt who's who.
Ok. I trust you.
Appalamma is hereby called upon and has to prove her innocence within 24 hours or else she would be declared b_a.

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
GK never steps into suchat because atcg is already there. they are both good friends and GK will anyway learn the latest gossip through atcg. you got to admire their bonhomie! i'm adding more fuel to the fire but i am about convinced they are the same.

HK ,
Now I am regretting that I revealed my identity to you. Whatever you do , please please please don't reveal it to Rashmun. Remember the oath.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:20 pm

peace_lover wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
peace_lover wrote:

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.
it means 'implies'.
Ok. I trust you.
Appalamma is hereby called upon and has to prove her innocence within 24 hours or else she would be declared b_a.

I am appalamma and I approve this insinuation that b_a is me.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by peace_lover Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:21 pm

b_A wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:
peace_lover wrote:

b_A=> Kinnera/obnoxious.

YESSSSSS.

Great. I knew that someone among this august forum will be smart enough to crack open my handle.
It turned out to be peace_lover. And who you be ?
I'm a lover, peace lover.  bounce 

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:22 pm

every time, ok not every time, but a couple of times whenever I have declared something outlandish on the forums, I get a prompt note from b_A asking me what or who it is, as if I will tell. This spooked me out a little sometimes, wondering if b_A was indeed HA. The only difference between the two is that b_A posts on financial threads.

So anyway, that rules out both kinns and obnoxious since they can ask me directly on suchat. If b_A is a woman, how about asha nirasha or PN?

that brings us to the next question. Who is peace_lover?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:27 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:every time, ok not every time, but a couple of times whenever I have declared something outlandish on the forums, I get a prompt note from b_A asking me what or who it is, as if I will tell. This spooked me out a little sometimes, wondering if b_A was indeed HA. The only difference between the two is that b_A posts on financial threads.

So anyway, that rules out both kinns and obnoxious since they can ask me directly on suchat. If b_A is a woman, how about asha nirasha or PN?

that brings us to the next question. Who is peace_lover?

Oops. i forgot to include ashanirasha and PN in the list.
Ok. The current list is Idefix,Indo,Vakavaka,ashanirasha,PN,smartha(?) and nevada(?).
Don't take too much time as I will be getting busy shortly and I don't want to logoff before knowing the answer.

Last edited by b_A on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by peace_lover Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:28 pm

b_A wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
it means 'implies'.
Ok. I trust you.

See i'm always right. Want to know how i got you?
appalamma joined on the same date as you did albeit a year later. Both handles use similar words and both are Telugus.
Hence proved. cyclops cyclops 

peace_lover

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:30 pm

peace_lover wrote:
b_A wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
peace_lover wrote:
it means 'implies'.
Ok. I trust you.

See i'm always right. Want to know how i got you?
appalamma joined on the same date as you did albeit a year later. Both handles use similar words and both are Telugus.
Hence proved. cyclops cyclops 
yes. You are one smart cookie.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:45 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote: The only difference between the two is that b_A posts on financial threads.

Doesn't Idefix profile fit perfectly ? We both post in financial threads, cryptics , both telugu.Both of us are friends with Rashmun. Ergo.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next