Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time SI gets complete autonomy

+15
Petrichor
Propagandhi711
garam_kuta
Kris
bw
ashdoc
pravalika nanda
nevada
Silly Point
b_A
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
Hellsangel
Rishi
19 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy - Page 5 Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:27 am

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy - Page 5 Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by Rishi Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:30 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42luHhrsNhg&feature=kp

Haha. Very funny. Anyway, if someone makes a post about me and I know they are lying, I quote that post and confront and challenge them on their face. What does the sneaky angel do here instead? Makes a generic universal post. Now I am no psychology expert but I think that's sneaky. Or maybe that's how South Indians from elite public schools behave. *shrug* can someone in the know how guide me regarding the rules? Should I continue to talk to him in third person or should I address him directly?

>>>TW,

How do you know HA went tp an elite school?

Did he go to HPS?

Rishi, I will tell you but then I will have to kill you lol. J/K... No it's a guess on my part. I picked up my cues from different posts by different posters on the nadella and other threads and of course I might be wrong.

>>>TW,

All the schools I went to were considered either second rate and some of them even third rate. I am really happy with how life as a whole worked out for me.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:32 am

Rishi wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Haha. Very funny. Anyway, if someone makes a post about me and I know they are lying, I quote that post and confront and challenge them on their face. What does the sneaky angel do here instead? Makes a generic universal post. Now I am no psychology expert but I think that's sneaky. Or maybe that's how South Indians from elite public schools behave. *shrug* can someone in the know how guide me regarding the rules? Should I continue to talk to him in third person or should I address him directly?

>>>TW,

How do you know HA went tp an elite school?

Did he go to HPS?

Rishi, I will tell you but then I will have to kill you lol. J/K... No it's a guess on my part. I picked up my cues from different posts by different posters on the nadella and other threads and of course I might be wrong.

>>>TW,

All the schools I went to were considered either second rate and some of them even third rate.  I am really happy with how life as a whole worked out for me.

we are as well, big titties, we are as well...

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:34 am

Rishi,

Where you went to school is not an issue, it is what you learned there and what did you do with it..

If you are happy thats all that matters

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:38 am

Silly Point wrote:Rishi,

Where you went to school is not an issue, it is what you learned there and what did you do with it..

If you are happy thats all that matters

Krithi

*slayed by bromides*
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:41 am

prefer

*slayed by magic leaves*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:51 am

Silly Point wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

He is not from an Elite South Indian public School, I can guarantee you.. even if he is, he learned nothing there
He gets jealous of other people's accomplishments and that is a clear give away of a background filled with academic disappointments.. Anyone who went to an elite school would be used to accomplishments both personally and socially. I am a product of Bishop Cotton's Girls School before he stays braying about where I went to school, this would also save him the trouble of stalking me to get the information.
I am also going to put this out there, calling me names on a public forum of a personal nature also is indicative of class or lack of it. This class can only be attained by education or culture from mum and dad. IF you have a problem with me ( Iyer, Mensa member, more degrees than your schlong is long) or is it something I said? then Take it up with me on a public forum refute what I said not stalk me endlessly and call me names children or ghatti uneducated people resort to..

if i wanted to get personal dakkan, I would said something like this..
I bet you scream like a girl in a fight and your penis needs a microscope to prove its existence.

But guess what I am not going to say that, coz I am a product of class and will do my education and family proud by debating points of view not the person who owns them

*peace*

PS I know I am not going to get a response to this post, but i need to have my say and I have.

Paavam peNN aaNai. Judging from that verbose reaction, your feelings are really hurt.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:56 am

Seriously?? you want to play this game?? Really think long and hard before you answer this question..

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:03 am

Silly Point wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:What just because I'm well hung I got to have all the answers?
*giggle*

Why do guys say that?? it is the worst possible..

*giggle*

Krithi

in spite of the punctuation problem, you got it right! "What, just because I'm..well..hung, I got to have all the answers? "

It's a clinical condition. it comes with aging for most men with low-T and sildenafil takes care of it, i understand.

OTOH, if its congenital, well, ahem..man up and get on with it is the only way to go! Mainstreet knows it in detail & should be able to tell you more on this case Sad 

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hung

Synonyms
bowed, bowing, declined, declining, descendant (also descendent), descending, drooping, droopy, hanging, nodding, inclining, pendulous, sagging, stooping, weeping

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:23 am

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
yes. HA has never claimed gk = atcg. only b_A has. but you are convinced otherwise -- that is a dead giveaway. dig up a post where HA ha claimed that gk = atcg.

I will try digging any post if I have to. But if you are that interested, ask him in private if he told me or anyone that he thinks GK = Petri. He will either admit, or deny. If he denies, then I will think of a next step.
you are changing goal posts. HA has been whispering that in my ear since, and i will go by your expert opinion, since late 2012; but i never believed him. if he or somebody else told you in private that is your problem. but please tell me where HA has insinuated that gk = atcg. unless you wish to withdraw in the defense that HA whispered that to b_A (over PM) and nuclear reaction happened thereafter.

What goalpost. Your post made me think HA has never told this to anyone, forums or private.

I keep an open mind regarding all rumors, like i said in BW thread to petri too that I was mildly amused in the beginning. Now, I never told before today to anyone that HA had told me that GK = Petri. So if petri is asking that question to bw, that means either HA told him that on forums, or he is convinced that b_A = HA. Better to ask Petri his source of info.

I will admit this much. Whispering + posts get mixed up in my memory all the time. I read HA's posts to Petri and GK with the knowledge in my mind that he thinks the two are the same. People can be tricky enough to not tell things openly in public while use others to say it out loud. But if I have time, I will try digging the posts. However, it would be an unpleasant experience for me, so I might refrain.
fair enough. atcg's source of info might be something other than forum, like chat (with bw), and he did not mention it in that thread.

funny though. ha told me he thinks gk = petri, he told you too, repeatedly i suppose. god knows who else he kept telling the same over last year, and yet, he didn't have the balls to say that on forums? if that's true, then that's one sneaky angel we have on our forums. guess now i have more respect for b_A who atleast had the confidence to say what he thought. as per tbt's recent conclusion about men and women of such, maybe b_A is a woman Razz[/quote]
Silly Point wrote:Seriously?? you want to play this game?? Really think long and hard before you answer this question..

hoegli bidi, paapa !  Sad you know the issue, as Tracy's outlined above. please show some mercy.

Last edited by garam_kuta on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:24 am

what does Paavam peNN aaNai mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:what does Paavam peNN aaNai mean?

Pity the poor female elephant.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:27 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:what does Paavam peNN aaNai mean?

in tamil, peNN is woman/girl.  aaNai means order/decree..

yeah..i know.. that's why i pleaded with Krithi to let go and not to order anything bad  Razz

PS- rishi has over-sighted the intonation expressed in caps"N"

Last edited by garam_kuta on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:28 am

haha, sneaky angel is too scared to use a language others can understand?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:31 am

G-K,

You know what I am going to let it go, becoz I know one thing, if this was a face-face interaction he wouldn't have said that.. becoz if he did, that would be the last thing he would  say for a while. He would be drinking his food for a while..

*looking for inner peace*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:33 am

who gets the award for the most irritated female in this thread now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:35 am

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:who gets the award for the most irritated female in this thread now?

me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:35 am

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:who gets the award for the most irritated female in this thread now?

*gush*

I would like to thank the academy and my friends and family and GOD..

I would not have gotten this award if you didn't believe in me!!

Thanks Mom!!

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:38 am

Silly Point wrote:G-K,

You know what I am going to let it go, becoz I know one thing, if this was a face-face interaction he wouldn't have said that.. becoz if he did, that would be the last thing he would  say for a while. He would be drinking his food for a while..

Krithi

still does...that explains the perennial smegma on his face Sad    ah..i didn't know that he has crossed you and you know him well. sometimes, forgiving is a virtue1

Last edited by garam_kuta on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:41 am

ha.ha..right?  Wink

Last edited by garam_kuta on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:43 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

I will try digging any post if I have to. But if you are that interested, ask him in private if he told me or anyone that he thinks GK = Petri. He will either admit, or deny. If he denies, then I will think of a next step.
you are changing goal posts. HA has been whispering that in my ear since, and i will go by your expert opinion, since late 2012; but i never believed him. if he or somebody else told you in private that is your problem. but please tell me where HA has insinuated that gk = atcg. unless you wish to withdraw in the defense that HA whispered that to b_A (over PM) and nuclear reaction happened thereafter.

What goalpost. Your post made me think HA has never told this to anyone, forums or private.

I keep an open mind regarding all rumors, like i said in BW thread to petri too that I was mildly amused in the beginning. Now, I never told before today to anyone that HA had told me that GK = Petri. So if petri is asking that question to bw, that means either HA told him that on forums, or he is convinced that b_A = HA. Better to ask Petri his source of info.

I will admit this much. Whispering + posts get mixed up in my memory all the time. I read HA's posts to Petri and GK with the knowledge in my mind that he thinks the two are the same. People can be tricky enough to not tell things openly in public while use others to say it out loud. But if I have time, I will try digging the posts. However, it would be an unpleasant experience for me, so I might refrain.
fair enough. atcg's source of info might be something other than forum, like chat (with bw), and he did not mention it in that thread.

funny though. ha told me he thinks gk = petri, he told you too, repeatedly i suppose. god knows who else he kept telling the same over last year, and yet, he didn't have the balls to say that on forums? if that's true, then that's one sneaky angel we have on our forums. guess now i have more respect for b_A who atleast had the confidence to say what he thought. as per tbt's recent conclusion about men and women of such, maybe b_A is a woman Razz
Silly Point wrote:Seriously?? you want to play this game?? Really think long and hard before you answer this question..

TW, i chatted with HA just now. he said he never told you gk = petri. it is another matter that he hardly ever comes to such chat. is he a lying that he never told you?

Last edited by Brigadier HK (Retd) on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:47 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:43 am

garam_kuta wrote:

ha, ha..right?  Wink 

Is HA a woman?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:44 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Silly Point wrote:G-K,

Krithi

still does...that explains the perennial smegma on his face Sad    ah..i didn't know that he has crossed you and you know him well. sometimes, forgiving is a virtue1
thank the heavens i don't know him..

HE just hates me for some reason.. but cross me he did tho..

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:45 am

Rishi wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ha, ha..right?  Wink 

Is HA a woman?

depends; FF knows better!

Last edited by garam_kuta on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:47 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

funny though. ha told me he thinks gk = petri, he told you too, repeatedly i suppose. god knows who else he kept telling the same over last year, and yet, he didn't have the balls to say that on forums? if that's true, then that's one sneaky angel we have on our forums. guess now i have more respect for b_A who atleast had the confidence to say what he thought. as per tbt's recent conclusion about men and women of such, maybe b_A is a woman Razz

TW, i chatted with HA just now. he said he never told you gk = petri. it is another matter that he  hardly chats. is he a lying that he never told you?

he is lying.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:53 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

TW, i chatted with HA just now. he said he never told you gk = petri. it is another matter that he  hardly chats. is he a lying that he never told you?

he is lying.

tut..tut, tut...does it mean the valentine wannabe's house of cards is going to crumble Sad  well, a lot depends on the integrity and credibility of others, i guess

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:54 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

he is lying.
 Shocked how when why? did you chat with him in suchat? if you say yes then chapter closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:59 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

he is lying.
 Shocked how when why? did you chat with him in suchat? if you say yes then chapter closed.

yes... I chatted with him on suchat... his move is smart though. start denying tracy's claims from the get go, or else you know how crazy women are, sanak gayi to sabki lutiya duba ke maanegi.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Tw
i made the suggestion that petrichor=gk on the whim. were you confused by my post to think ha said it?
i do not know the relevance of proving ha's alleged past chat statements?
ha now is not willing to support that theory.
Tamil group is:
max rishi kv uppili impy maria fluteholder gk petrichor sillypoint ponnaiselvan bw
You can limit the kv petrichor discussion to this group.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Then there used to be good citizen.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:44 pm

truthbetold wrote:Tw

u need to see how the discussion evolved. i said ha posted on forums. hk asked me to give proof. i then realized that if hk is saying it so confidently, then maybe ha didn't post that (not that I checked) but maybe i am thinking so coz he had told that to me off-forums. hence the relevance. now ha is denying that too. so the question now is - did ha lie or did i lie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

u need to see how the discussion evolved. i said ha posted on forums. hk asked me to give proof. i then realized that if hk is saying it so confidently, then maybe ha didn't post that  (not that I checked) but maybe i am thinking so coz he had told that to me off-forums. hence the relevance. now ha is denying that too. so the question now is - did ha lie or did i lie?
Tracie

You didn't lie.. ergo we know who lied..

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

u need to see how the discussion evolved. i said ha posted on forums. hk asked me to give proof. i then realized that if hk is saying it so confidently, then maybe ha didn't post that  (not that I checked) but maybe i am thinking so coz he had told that to me off-forums. hence the relevance. now ha is denying that too. so the question now is - did ha lie or did i lie?
correct! who lied? HA has already denied he told you that gk = atcg in person. let us assume he is correct. who told you, back in july 2012 (guest id), that gk is atcg? by the way you are doing a good job proving you don't have a brain of our own or that you are ditzy.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:26 pm

If it is off forums , you are not likely to have proof. file this incident for future reference and wait for life to provide a new opportunity. good things come to those who are patient.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

correct! who lied? HA has already denied he told you that gk = atcg in person. let us assume he is correct. who told you, back in july 2012 (guest id), that gk is atcg? by the way you are doing a good job proving you don't have a brain of our own or that you are ditzy.
Pliss to esplain the difference?

we have not even started to dissect what you are saying yet, just wondering which one I should respond to...

Thanks
Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

did ha and Tw meet in person?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:32 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

how is the relevant to SI's complete autonomy within the indian sovereign?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

you ditzy your momma ditzy...  Evil or Very Mad 

lol.. if the sneaky angel is denying then let him. i will wait until he grows a pair and talks to me directly.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:12 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

brig
did you suddenly get religion? don't pull this relevant stuff when you just hit upon the most important data point. Take a chill pill and let information flow.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:21 pm

cliff notes on page 5's discussions pls

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rishi wrote:
b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:clarification:

I am not implying who petrichor/sillypoint/bittu/GK are?  I am merely saying these handles are other egos of other regular posters (to use a rashmun term). 

For me there are different individuals as long as they post different POVs. But not gang up to push a single POV.

There is a reason for these alternate handles. Generally the original handles are seen as respectable members of the society. They cannot post their true feelings sometimes.
To give vent to their suppressed desires , they create these alternate handles like GK so that they can post creepy sleazy stuff.  In the case of KV , the original handle cannot afford to appear to be supporting an organization that is banned. Hence the creation of alternate handle.

>>> What is the real handle of GK?
What is the creepy sleazy stuff that GK posted?
There were enough hints dropped in the ashkenazi thread.
GK was absent in SUCH from last week of December to January first week. If you are upto it, find the other handle that posted only one message in SuCH during that period. (Hint: When you click on a handle name and go to statistics, you can find all the posts of a particular handle.)

so like, two people cannot take off during the biggest holiday season of the world.

TW ,
You had your suspicions on GK's handle back in 2012 itself according to your posts as Guest. And when I told Rishi about the common vacation , why did you try to discredit that?
What is the chance that two people in the same demographic ,who speak the same language and self admitted iyers among the small group of SuCH'ers take vacation at the same time ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 pm

b_A wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rishi wrote:
b_A wrote:

There is a reason for these alternate handles. Generally the original handles are seen as respectable members of the society. They cannot post their true feelings sometimes.
To give vent to their suppressed desires , they create these alternate handles like GK so that they can post creepy sleazy stuff.  In the case of KV , the original handle cannot afford to appear to be supporting an organization that is banned. Hence the creation of alternate handle.

GK was absent in SUCH from last week of December to January first week. If you are upto it, find the other handle that posted only one message in SuCH during that period. (Hint: When you click on a handle name and go to statistics, you can find all the posts of a particular handle.)

so like, two people cannot take off during the biggest holiday season of the world.

TW ,
You had your suspicions on GK's handle back in 2012 itself according to your posts as Guest. And when I told Rishi about the common vacation , why did you try to discredit that?  
What is the chance that two people in the same demographic ,who speak the same language and self admitted iyers among the small group of SuCH'ers take vacation at the same time ?
What is that??
like a self admitted drug addict?

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:47 pm

b_A wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rishi wrote:
b_A wrote:

TW ,

And some people (such as you) post even while on vacations. But observe that these two handles didn't. maybe it was non-availability of internet or getting busy with other stuff. But what are the odds of that happening to regular posters happening at the same time?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Silly Point wrote:
b_A wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rishi wrote:

TW ,
What is that??
like a self admitted drug addict
?

Krithi

LOL. just for you, he is gonna have to pull out this confession post, while we wait with bated breath affraid 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:07 pm

b_A. I may not remember everything that was going in my mind in July 2012 but let me try. I/ we play the handle game on ch since the beginning of times. You suspect something and you blurt it out. If it sticks it sticks. Sooner or later it becomes clearer to you. I saw a clear post written by gk that day, I joke with him about the handle. I don't say he it was petri. And I don't keep on hounding him.

Now, I don't rememebr GK ever stating his exact location. I know Petri's location. Also, over a period of time petri and I chatted a lot on suchat and it was clear at least in my mind that the two are not the same.

Now again. I think petri declared he was going on vacation. I don't remember gk doing that. If you have a post to that effect, feel free to correct me. I vaguely remember Petri logging from his vacation on suchat and sharing pictures, but I am not sure as I think even I was on vacation. Did he post in forums too? I am not sure really. I am not that sharp keeping a tab on posters these days. So ya. The internet connectivity argument is out.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:21 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:b_A. I may not remember everything that was going in my mind in July 2012 but let me try. I/ we play the handle game on ch since the beginning of times. You suspect something and you blurt it out. If it sticks it sticks. Sooner or later it becomes clearer to you. I saw a clear post written by gk that day, I joke with him about the handle. I don't say he it was petri. And I don't keep on hounding him.

Now, I don't rememebr GK ever stating his exact location. I know Petri's location. Also, over a period of time petri and I chatted a lot on suchat and it was clear at least in my mind that the two are not the same.

Now again. I think petri declared he was going on vacation. I don't remember gk doing that. If you have a post to that effect, feel free to correct me. I vaguely remember Petri logging from his vacation on suchat and sharing pictures, but I am not sure as I think even I was on vacation. Did he post in forums too? I am not sure really. I am not that sharp keeping a tab on posters these days. So ya. The internet connectivity argument is out.

uh oh please have some faith in Bayesian analysis and inference - with so many data points to test Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:45 pm

truthbetold wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

brig
did you suddenly get religion?  don't pull this relevant stuff when you just hit upon the most important  data point. Take a chill pill and let information flow.

TBT, I will take the 5th on this. I have met 3-4 ch'ers and have kept that as a secret to protect their privacy. If I start answering questions like this, some elimination process will begin until the list gets shortlisted. Played this game myself.

I chatted with HA and that's a public knowledge, so let's stick to that here as that really is what's relevant to the discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Tw
you do not have to say anything that you do not like. But that information gave me a data point about ha.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:28 pm

you do not have to say anything that you do not like. But that information gave me a data point about ha.

allow me to ask you one, TBT: Do you think b_A has another handle?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:00 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

allow me to ask you one, TBT: Do you think b_A has another handle?
gk
rashmun said b-a's alternate handle is tbt . after reading this thread i am beginning to believe him.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next