Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time SI gets complete autonomy

+15
Petrichor
Propagandhi711
garam_kuta
Kris
bw
ashdoc
pravalika nanda
nevada
Silly Point
b_A
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
Hellsangel
Rishi
19 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy - Page 4 Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:51 pm

b_A wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Petrichor wrote:Tracy,

Is it clear now that I do not have any interest in creating and sustaining multiple handles with 'hatred' as the primary purpose of existence?

HA = b_A = garam_kuta

One has to be deranged sufficiently to sustain this whole facade for such a long period of time.

Petri, i have seen enough deranged characters... once I was talking on phone with one person and chatting on ym with the alter female ego of the same person!!! The comedy is, that I was reading out the chat of the alter ego to the main ego, and making fun of it too. I am still not sure if the joke was on me or him, lol.

So anyway, whenever anyone suggests a multiple handle to me, I do keep an open mind, unless I am absolutely convinced beforehand. In your case, I had processed out and rejected the theory long time ago, but it was still funny to watch the forum activity w/o getting involved.

TBT, when I was new I did keep a mental file on everyone, and was extremely snoopy. Somehow that image has deeply stuck in the minds of people. Now, I just have fun here.

What do you think of this post by GK tracy ?
https://such.forumotion.com/t7192p50-for-impedimenta-ranee-ramaswamy?theme_id=104384#55610
And someone named guest reminds GK that he forgot to change the handle.
https://such.forumotion.com/t7192p50-for-impedimenta-ranee-ramaswamy?theme_id=104384#55644
I don't know who the Guest is. Anyone knows ?

cool. that guest handle is mine and this post is July 2012. So I was wrong about the timeline, coz I was thinking I was told this in december 2012. This makes even more sense. Yes, whenever I hear a new rumor/gossip, I tease out people and test it out.

Back to top Go down

It is time SI gets complete autonomy - Page 4 Empty Re: It is time SI gets complete autonomy

Post by Silly Point Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:53 pm

actually the Guest handle is MINE...

*a Twisht*

Prove it ain't mine.. Go on!!

*konfessing mood*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:56 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

did i look i was being led? Very Happy
yes. HA has never claimed gk = atcg. only b_A has. but you are convinced otherwise -- that is a dead giveaway. dig up a post where HA ha claimed that gk = atcg.

This is very interesting.

Whoever would have imagined this scenario ? Tut Tut.

Rashmun ,
I still feel for you. Life must be tough for somebody who is dumb enough not to recognize alternate handles when they stare him in the face and paranoid enough to see alternate handles where none exist.

The feeling is mutual, Dumbo.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Is it clear now that I do not have any interest in creating and sustaining multiple handles with 'hatred' as the primary purpose of existence?

HA = b_A = garam_kuta

One has to be deranged sufficiently to sustain this whole facade for such a long period of time.

Petri, i have seen enough deranged characters... once I was talking on phone with one person and chatting on ym with the alter female ego of the same person!!! The comedy is, that I was reading out the chat of the alter ego to the main ego, and making fun of it too. I am still not sure if the joke was on me or him, lol.

So anyway, whenever anyone suggests a multiple handle to me, I do keep an open mind, unless I am absolutely convinced beforehand. In your case, I had processed out and rejected the theory long time ago, but it was still funny to watch the forum activity w/o getting involved.

TBT, when I was new I did keep a mental file on everyone, and was extremely snoopy. Somehow that image has deeply stuck in the minds of people. Now, I just have fun here.

https://such.forumotion.com/t7192p50-for-impedimenta-ranee-ramaswamy?theme_id=104384#55610
https://such.forumotion.com/t7192p50-for-impedimenta-ranee-ramaswamy?theme_id=104384#55644

cool. that guest handle is mine and this post is July 2012. So I was wrong about the timeline, coz I was thinking I was told this in december 2012. This makes even more sense. Yes, whenever I hear a new rumor/gossip, I tease out people and test it out.
And how did your test conclude?
Anyone else notice non-sleazy non-creepy non-GK-like post ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:59 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

HA = b_A = garam_kuta

you mean the parachute scenario? yeah, that was a good one but please do not retrieve and post that here - it might decimate all the fun Smile 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

didn't HA spend a good part of Spring 2013 accusing the two of the same? And if my memory serves me right, it was either BW or HA who had told us this theory this over chat back in Dec 2012.
he did? i was active during that time and never noticed. i never knew you could be so easily led. i am male 22, 6 feet 2 inches, kolkata, single.

yes. HA has never claimed gk = atcg. only b_A has. but you are convinced otherwise -- that is a dead giveaway. dig up a post where HA ha claimed that gk = atcg.

I will try digging any post if I have to. But if you are that interested, ask him in private if he told me or anyone that he thinks GK = Petri. He will either admit, or deny. If he denies, then I will think of a next step.
you are changing goal posts. HA has been whispering that in my ear since, and i will go by your expert opinion, since late 2012; but i never believed him. if he or somebody else told you this in private; then that is your problem. but please tell me where HA has insinuated that gk = atcg. unless you wish to withdraw in the defense that HA whispered that to b_A (over PM) and nuclear reaction happened thereafter.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun ,
I still feel for you. Life must be tough for somebody who is dumb enough not to recognize alternate handles when they stare him in the face and paranoid enough to see alternate handles where none exist.

For an "intellectual" like you , everyone else is a dumbo Sad

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:06 pm

you are changing goal posts. HA has been whispering that in my ear since, and i will go by your expert opinion, since late 2012; but i never believed him. if he or somebody else told you this in private that is your problem. but please tell me where HA has insinuated that gk = atcg. unless you wish to withdraw in the defense that HA whispered that to b_A (over PM) and nuclear reaction happened thereafter.

New Theory:

HA is a GURL... XX Chromosome

*feels accomplished*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:08 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun ,

For an "intellectual" like you , everyone else is a dumbo Sad

Wrong again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:09 pm

silly don't be lilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:silly don't be lilly
I can't help it.. I am Silly

*that's why i chose name*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
he did? i was active during that time and never noticed. i never knew you could be so easily led. i am male 22, 6 feet 2 inches, kolkata, single.

I will try digging any post if I have to. But if you are that interested, ask him in private if he told me or anyone that he thinks GK = Petri. He will either admit, or deny. If he denies, then I will think of a next step.
you are changing goal posts. HA has been whispering that in my ear since, and i will go by your expert opinion, since late 2012; but i never believed him. if he or somebody else told you in private that is your problem. but please tell me where HA has insinuated that gk = atcg. unless you wish to withdraw in the defense that HA whispered that to b_A (over PM) and nuclear reaction happened thereafter.

What goalpost. Your post made me think HA has never told this to anyone, forums or private.

I keep an open mind regarding all rumors, like i said in BW thread to petri too that I was mildly amused in the beginning. Now, I never told before today to anyone that HA had told me that GK = Petri. So if petri is asking that question to bw, that means either HA told him that on forums, or he is convinced that b_A = HA. Better to ask Petri his source of info.

I will admit this much. Whispering + posts get mixed up in my memory all the time. I read HA's posts to Petri and GK with the knowledge in my mind that he thinks the two are the same. People can be tricky enough to not tell things openly in public while use others to say it out loud. But if I have time, I will try digging the posts. However, it would be an unpleasant experience for me, so I might refrain.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:34 pm

tamil content, i'm afraid. i have to arrange for the movies and also review stuff and all; so my apologies for not translating it. Starting at 0:40, a man's quest for finding the other banana Wink -bit of chewing gum though

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:39 pm

G-K... who are you???

*sigh*

*yimpressed*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:39 pm

garam_kuta wrote:tamil content, i'm afraid. i have to arrange for the movies and also review stuff and all; so my apologies for not translating it. Starting at 0:40, a man's quest for finding the other banana Wink -bit of chewing gum though

>>>Now I know how I can drive my boss up the wall.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Rishi
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml
you are just following a great tradition.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:06 pm

TBT, are you a telugu or tamil?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:07 pm

Rishi wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:tamil content, i'm afraid. i have to arrange for the movies and also review stuff and all; so my apologies for not translating it. Starting at 0:40, a man's quest for finding the other banana Wink -bit of chewing gum though

>>>Now I know how I can drive my boss up the wall.

this seems to be a ripoff of an older movie with visu in the comedy lead. that one was much better done.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:TBT, are you a telugu or tamil?

Tw
why do you want to complicate an already confusing puzzle. I come from the same (at least as of now) great state as b-a.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:37 pm

ayyoo.. another confusing twist.. i must find out where b-a is from to untangle this web..

*determined*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:40 pm

truthbetold wrote:

Tw
why do you want to complicate an already confusing puzzle. I come from the same (at least as of now) great state as b-a.

do telugus also have iyers and iyengars?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

Tw

you remind me sometimes of the pointy haired manager in dilbert.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Tw
I am not an expert on telugu brahmins. Other posters can provide more accurate picture.
Since you asked I will attempt to answer it.
There are iyengars in significant numbers in the great temple city area of tirupati.
There is a significant number of iyers and iyengars in Hyderabad who settled in waves. First wave was following Dravidian movement in tn. Subsequent waves were more job seeking. There are large middle class neighbourhoods in Hyderabad and secunderabad that are largely populated by iyer and iyengars.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:02 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

Tw

d-uh.. i get confused all the time... earlier i thot it's a tamil thing... then someone here once said it is a brahmin in south thing, applies to all the 4 states... then someone said again that it's a tamil only thing.

tbt r u a brahmin (the rudest question to ask in 21st century, so sorry and all)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:03 pm

But aren't they originally tam brams who have lived there for years?

I don't know anything about the history of Iyers and Iyengars

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:07 pm

Tw
telugu brahmins have their own sub groups and are not necessarily amused if you identify them as iyers and iyengars. Some of these sub groups formed from movement of telugu brahmins to tn (ex: tyagaraja - great writer of carnatic music) and Tamil brahmins movement to andhra area with different kings in the last two thousand years.
The telugu Tamil karnataka desams are closely interlinked and people moved around. Brahmins being the most educated were sought after and moved around the most.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

Tw

d-uh.. i get confused all the time... earlier i thot it's a tamil thing... then someone here once said it is a brahmin in south thing, applies to all the 4 states... then someone said again that it's a tamil only thing.

tbt r u a brahmin (the rudest question to ask in 21st century, so sorry and all)
iyers and iyengars are primarily from the current tn state area. You will find iyers in sigificant numbers in kerala and all major cities of India. Iyengars are in significant numbers in Bangalore and all major cities. You can find details in wikipedia.
to answer your normally considered rude question ( I would not ask any one buy I do not consider that an out of bounds question),

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:35 pm

No.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:36 pm

truthbetold wrote:No.

no for?

i deleted my last question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

you are changing goal posts. HA has been whispering that in my ear since, and i will go by your expert opinion, since late 2012; but i never believed him. if he or somebody else told you in private that is your problem. but please tell me where HA has insinuated that gk = atcg. unless you wish to withdraw in the defense that HA whispered that to b_A (over PM) and nuclear reaction happened thereafter.

What goalpost. Your post made me think HA has never told this to anyone, forums or private.

I keep an open mind regarding all rumors, like i said in BW thread to petri too that I was mildly amused in the beginning. Now, I never told before today to anyone that HA had told me that GK = Petri. So if petri is asking that question to bw, that means either HA told him that on forums, or he is convinced that b_A = HA. Better to ask Petri his source of info.

I will admit this much. Whispering + posts get mixed up in my memory all the time. I read HA's posts to Petri and GK with the knowledge in my mind that he thinks the two are the same. People can be tricky enough to not tell things openly in public while use others to say it out loud. But if I have time, I will try digging the posts. However, it would be an unpleasant experience for me, so I might refrain.
fair enough. atcg's source of info might be something other than forum, like chat (with bw), and he did not mention it in that thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:23 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

fair enough. atcg's source of info might be something other than forum, like chat (with bw), and he did not mention it in that thread.

funny though. ha told me he thinks gk = petri, he told you too, repeatedly i suppose. god knows who else he kept telling the same over last year, and yet, he didn't have the balls to say that on forums? if that's true, then that's one sneaky angel we have on our forums. guess now i have more respect for b_A who atleast had the confidence to say what he thought. as per tbt's recent conclusion about men and women of such, maybe b_A is a woman Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:24 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

clap the quintessential bhaiya with utmost clarity; i hope you had good fun - we did, being cooped up and seiged by piles of snow, there were not many options Smile

Last edited by garam_kuta on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:28 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

funny though. ha told me he thinks gk = petri, he told you too, repeatedly i suppose. god knows who else he kept telling the same over last year, and yet, he didn't have the balls to say that on forums? if that's true, then that's one sneaky angel we have on our forums. guess now i have more respect for b_A who atleast had the confidence to say what he thought. as per tbt's recent conclusion about men and women of such, maybe b_A is a woman Razz

rofl  rofl Trace - my guts are spilling out, laughing! i hope i don't have to call an ambu rofl 

BTW, the lady stuff that you posted is a self-portrait, i presume? good one!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:37 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

clap the quintessential bhaiya with utmost clarity; i hope you had good fun - we did, being cooped up and seiged by piles of snow, there were not many options Smile
feel for you. i read about the snowstorm in NE. we had a spell of winter rain the last few days but it is sunny today and definitely a sign of retreat of winter.  bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:07 am

So what is the verdict? Are we getting full autonomy?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:10 am

Idéfix wrote:So what is the verdict? Are we getting full autonomy?
unlikely. too many tindians coming in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:42 am

Tw
I am as sure as one can be that b-a is not a woman.
Cd is from Hyderabad.(brig was just bragging about his knowledge of handles. He disappoints me).
p.s. I answered your question. Let us leave it at that. No need to rehash that .

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:02 am

Idéfix wrote:So what is the verdict? Are we getting full autonomy?

Unlike your secular autocratic friends new Delhi, such is more democratic. Rashmun's objection were being reviewed and discussion postponed for a future date. But to use the gathered intelligent minds we embarked on a much more complicated to match such alternate handles to regular ( a rashmun term) handles. Main focus is on gk and petrichor, b-a and? ??, and kv and? ?!.
Brig, prop, and gk pretend that they know the answers.
Brig disappointed me with b-a=Cd.
so the discussion is dragging on. No verdict yet.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:33 am

truthbetold wrote:Tw
I am as sure as one can be that b-a is not a woman.
Cd is from Hyderabad.(brig was just bragging about his knowledge of handles. He disappoints me).
p.s. I answered your question. Let us leave it at that. No need to rehash that .
o shit! yes, of course, cd is from hyd. i confused him with another kannadiga who has had his id deleted (i just discovered this!). what was his name?  scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:36 am

richard hed! richard hed and confuzzled dude -- both are play on words... thus the confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:20 am

Hehe. I am worse than brig who believed cd is from kn too just coz he said so lol. Also am joking about handles, always have in case it wasn't obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:07 am

Interesting to see such a spirited defense from Tracey. I have never told her anything of the sort. I am sure she can now try to concoct all sorts of proof to say that I did.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:23 am

Not so surprising to see a lie as a first line of defense of a sneaky angel.

So what is he going to claim next? That he never made and wisely deleted a post calling Silly Point a she-elephant? Which brings me to the next question, since this sneaky angel is an animal expert. Calls some people frog, calls others she-elephant, what is he going to call me now? A walrus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42luHhrsNhg&feature=kp

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:46 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42luHhrsNhg&feature=kp

Haha. Very funny. Anyway, if someone makes a post about me and I know they are lying, I quote that post and confront and challenge them on their face. What does the sneaky angel do here instead? Makes a generic universal post. Now I am no psychology expert but I think that's sneaky. Or maybe that's how South Indians from elite public schools behave. *shrug* can someone in the know how guide me regarding the rules? Should I continue to talk to him in third person or should I address him directly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:07 am

What just because I'm well hung I got to have all the answers?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:07 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

Haha. Very funny. Anyway, if someone makes a post about me and I know they are lying, I quote that post and confront and challenge them on their face. What does the sneaky angel do here instead? Makes a generic universal post. Now I am no psychology expert but I think that's sneaky. Or maybe that's how South Indians from elite public schools behave. *shrug* can someone in the know how guide me regarding the rules? Should I continue to talk to him in third person or should I address him directly?
He is not from an Elite South Indian public School, I can guarantee you.. even if he is, he learned nothing there
He gets jealous of other people's accomplishments and that is a clear give away of a background filled with academic disappointments.. Anyone who went to an elite school would be used to accomplishments both personally and socially. I am a product of Bishop Cotton's Girls School before he stays braying about where I went to school, this would also save him the trouble of stalking me to get the information.
I am also going to put this out there, calling me names on a public forum of a personal nature also is indicative of class or lack of it. This class can only be attained by education or culture from mum and dad. IF you have a problem with me ( Iyer, Mensa member, more degrees than your schlong is long) or is it something I said? then Take it up with me on a public forum refute what I said not stalk me endlessly and call me names children or ghatti uneducated people resort to..

if i wanted to get personal dakkan, I would said something like this..
I bet you scream like a girl in a fight and your penis needs a microscope to prove its existence.

But guess what I am not going to say that, coz I am a product of class and will do my education and family proud by debating points of view not the person who owns them

*peace*

PS I know I am not going to get a response to this post, but i need to have my say and I have.

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

>>>TW,

How do you know HA went tp an elite school?

Did he go to HPS?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:18 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:What just because I'm well hung I got to have all the answers?
*giggle*

Why do guys say that?? it is the worst possible..

*giggle*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:22 am

Rishi wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

>>>TW,

How do you know HA went tp an elite school?

Did he go to HPS?

Rishi, I will tell you but then I will have to kill you lol. J/K... No it's a guess on my part. I picked up my cues from different posts by different posters on the nadella and other threads and of course I might be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next