Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

malaysian airlines flight

+25
harharmahadev
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
doofus_maximus
southindian
seven
MaxEntropy_Man
Vakavaka Pakapaka
michelle2
pravalika nanda
truthbetold
Kris
Ultimate Dalit
confuzzled dude
FluteHolder
Impedimenta
Rishi
garam_kuta
Rekz
bw
swapna
nevada
b_A
Merlot Daruwala
Maria S
29 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

malaysian airlines flight  - Page 3 Empty Re: malaysian airlines flight

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:19 pm

increasingly i'm starting to believe that this plane won't be found by search efforts initiated by any govt or official agency, but by some fishing trawler or merchant ship who happens to spot some debris or wreckage. may take years. that's of course assuming it crashed. if it was hijacked and taken to some remote location all bets are off.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:22 pm

that route has to take you through some dense and militarized areas where radar detection is almost a certainty. and afghanistan is crawling with american radar and other surveillance equipment. that's why i think it is at the bottom of the southern indian ocean near australia.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
None of these explain the turning off of all communication and the lack of any "may day calls" besides only one pilot goes off to sleep at any one time.

i discussed it in this post and offered a likely scenario. looks like you didn't bother reading it.

I read that and that scenario of slow hypoxia or anoxia not possible. If the guy was clear enough to say "All right Good night" and turn off all transponders, he or the co-pilot is sure to have noticed the sensors warning of decreasing cabin pressure and turn on any and all communication devices. The cabin pressure is usally maintained at round 0.7 atm equivalent to an elevation of some 10,000 feet. in case of a slow leak, he and more importantly all others would have experienced difficulty breathing over a long time before starting to hallucinate and feeling oozy and dizzy...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:39 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:that route has to take you through some dense and militarized areas where radar detection is almost a certainty. and afghanistan is crawling with american radar and other surveillance equipment. that's why i think it is at the bottom of the southern indian ocean near australia.

Will see...whatever it is, the pilots - whoever they are - have done a great job of outsmarting many military radars for 4 hours. They could have turned north instead of west but they probably wanted to avoid the chinese military radars..in this route turning north after 4 hours of flight will put them along a route of minimal military or civilian control towers. take a look at the line of the possible northern route - thinly populated and least developed area in that region.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:13 pm

""Expert" on CNN said that India only turns their radar on as needed."

-> Really!!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:26 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:""Expert" on CNN said that India only turns their radar on as needed."

-> Really!!

hahahaha... I am not surprised...remember when guests bring toys to kids, the toys are locked up only to be used once in a while?

They want to keep the new radars new.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:02 am

Looks the the wife/girlfriend fought with the pilot just before takeoff, prompting him to take the flight down.

Find that $%#@#$% wife/girlfriend and charge her for torments to all Mankind.

This is the most plausible and unanimous conspiracy theory.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:02 am

if you look at the stretch of the indian ocean going south there is absolutely nothing there. it really looks desolate and forbidding. specks of islands which have some weird histories and pouplated very sparsely. i always wonder what life is like in such utterly remote places. from far away these places feel like paradise, but i bet life must not be very easy. the cocos keeling islands that belong to australia for example. sounds like paradise, an englishman landed here in the nineteenth century and wanted to set up a harem for himself of malay women, but the modern condition of the people who live there isn't particularly nice.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:56 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:if you look at the stretch of the indian ocean going south there is absolutely nothing there. it really looks desolate and forbidding. specks of islands which have some weird histories and pouplated very sparsely. i always wonder what life is like in such utterly remote places. from far away these places feel like paradise, but i bet life must not be very easy. the cocos keeling islands that belong to australia for example. sounds like paradise, an englishman landed here in the nineteenth century and wanted to set up a harem for himself of malay women, but the modern condition of the people who live there isn't particularly nice.

Tidbit of history on Cocos Islands: The inhabitants - guess a few thousands were given an option to join India or Australia, and they voted to join Australia. Australia has no interest in the islands and no strategic importance. If it had joined India, a base would have been established promptly bringing importance to the islands.

P.S. have any terrorist group discovered and developed some new island in the Indian Ocean for their operations ?

If the intention of the pilot is to kill the patient why fly that far ? Mystery... strange...a complex problem for the Psychoanalysts. Impossible to hold the grudge and keep the intent/focus to commit suicide/kill for such a long time. But, "they" are experts in that as show by the 9/11 crashes.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:22 pm

In this day and age of technology, it is unbelievable that a proven, safe Jetliner can be lost in the absence of any weather and known technical issues.

Not even the NSA and the British "tracking" agency have anything on this plane...simply unbelievable.

UNLESS, someone who knows what exactly happened is hiding key information.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:25 pm

How much longer before this is relegated to the "greatest unsolved mysteries" section?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:40 pm

nevada wrote:How much longer before this is relegated to the "greatest unsolved mysteries" section?

I am sure the mystery will be solved someday....it wont be another Amelia case for long....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Ok...one of the pilot's was suicidal. Why and how did the other (co)pilot comply with him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:11 pm

Officials also added that India’s military radars are operated on an ‘as and when required’ principle, in stark contrast to the practice in European or American airspace. - ..Old news...but still funny...

I guess the radars are turned on only when the PM, Sonia, Rahul, Priyanka, Vadra fly in and out of India.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:38 pm

According to Ny times, the radars on Andaman islands are old and taken down for maintainence. Three radars have a range of 150 kms. The so called expert was economical with his words. I think he was implying that these radars were not reliable.

Indian navy and Andaman editor were emphatic that a plane could not escape detection if it came near the islands.

Usually us official data is reliable but so called experts on Tv do not have a good record.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:14 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:""Expert" on CNN said that India only turns their radar on as needed."

-> Really!!

LOL.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:07 pm

i don't know how things are nowadays but when i was a kid say between the ages of 5 to 8, i almost always got to visit the cockpit cuz one of my parents would take me there. i've seen it at least three times, the pilots were friendly, the only time i liked it was when it was night outside, a clear crisp midnight blue,  all the passengers were sleeping and there were two pilots sitting inside the cockpit and one was reclining and asleep, the monitors were all lit up and it felt very peaceful like there was no one else in the world, as if time had stopped. another time the two pilots were in there and a stewardess in the jump seat and they were talking about food and who wanted to go for a bathroom break.

interestingly, although these flights were to and from india, the pilots were Asian and European, maybe they were American but at that age I wouldn't have been able to tell.

About 3 years ago, I went on Qatar airlines to India. I was running late and I would have missed the flight. Believe it or not, this was in JFK, the QA security people just let me go through several checkpoints without checking me at all - just my ID. I remember feeling alarmed. However when I was returning to the US they over-examined all of us.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ....)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:26 pm

If plane landed near a remote island then we could soon be watching Gilligan's Island Part II with Chini-Malay flavor.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:29 pm

PN, they didn't check thoroughly since a woman leaving US could be threat even without explosives. Why check for additional ones.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:42 pm

southindian wrote:If plane landed near a remote island then we could soon be watching Gilligan's Island Part II with Chini-Malay flavor.
they now say the flight was flying for not 4, but 7h after the transponder was shut off.

what I hate the most about this whole incident is that i was locked up at work for 7.5 days straight and couldn't follow the details and come up with my own theory of what happened. every possible theory has been stated already:

pilot suicide, which is bs.

mech failure, maybe that's still a possibility

then flight is intentionally taken off course to the left and ends up in the bay of Bengal or the indina ocean and sinks

you know actually, i was thinking! one pilot takes a bathroom break and the evil pilot turns off the transponder and releases CO into the passenegrs cabins and knocks them all out including the micturating co-pilot, cuz how else do you control the people? that leaves only one evil pilot in the cockpit and then he does a dry run to see how long he could go undetected. for this to happen, some one would have had to replace CO in Oxygen tanks prior to flight departure. and then of course like everyone says the thing was taken off course and lands in the bay of Bengal but before that happens is it possible for the pilot to parachute out to safety? ugh, where is sherlock?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Aaha A "Flight Plan" with ground staff assistance.

We are too well fed by Hollywood search detectives.

All this means is that our earth is still too big for humans to know every inch of place on land or water.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:44 pm

southindian wrote:Aaha A "Flight Plan" with ground staff assistance.

All this means is that our earth is still too big for humans to know every inch of place on land or water.

that's for sure. i find the contradiction that we are able to explore another planet but be not able to find a massive aircraft that disappeared on ours hard to comprehend.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:Aaha A "Flight Plan" with ground staff assistance.

that's for sure. i find the contradiction that we are able to explore another planet but be not able to find a massive aircraft that disappeared on ours hard to comprehend.

yes how is this even possible. this just makes me think that a lot of info is being withheld from the public. I mean, we can't really not know where a plane is, right?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:05 pm

it's either at the bottom of the southern indian ocean or being deliberately hidden with the help of some colluding state actors.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:18 pm

I donot think SL said anything so far on this? Who doesnot like US and India? China and SL both have military cooperation and might have used this opp to attack India with the plane later when India elects Modi or whoever and put the blame in LTTE. Only LTTE had the capability to smuggle/steal planes?

And the path plane took (west) has no countries except SL and (sleeping/not working)  Indian radars.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:21 pm

truthbetold wrote:According to Ny times,  the radars on Andaman islands are old and taken down for maintainence. Three radars have a range of 150 kms. The so called expert was economical with his words. I think he was implying that these radars were not reliable.

Indian navy and Andaman editor were emphatic that a plane could not escape detection if it came near the islands.

Usually us official data is reliable but so called experts on Tv do not have a good record.
Why would they take all three radars down at the same time? Doesn't make sense.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:According to Ny times,  the radars on Andaman islands are old and taken down for maintainence. Three radars have a range of 150 kms. The so called expert was economical with his words. I think he was implying that these radars were not reliable.

Why would they take all three radars down at the same time? Doesn't make sense.
what Ny times said is that radars are frequently down for maintenance.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:44 pm

I think I nailed it:

stupid pilot goes to urinate. evil pilot locks the cockpit door and puts on his oxygen mask. 3 mins later passengers oxygen masks etc come down not releasing O2 but CO which has no odor, no taste, results in headache confusion seizures death. too late for all of them now.

evil pilot flies on for not 4 but 7h, giving him time to reach some kind of pre-determined  tarmac or runway. there are two runways like this in the Andaman and Nicobar airlines. Or say he's at an even smaller strip of land, if he's skilled can he make a sort of water-landing partway and then finish his landing on land?

I suspect that the plane did land somewhere and was possibly dismantled and hidden. That can be the only reason why no one has found it, cuz these bad guys had a lot of time after the plane disappeared before anyone started to look for it seriously. If it actually crashed into the seas we might have already found it.

plausible?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:47 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:I think I nailed it:

stupid pilot goes to urinate. evil pilot locks the cockpit door and puts on his oxygen mask. 3 mins later passengers oxygen masks etc come down not releasing O2 but CO which has no odor, no taste, results in headache confusion seizures death. too late for all of them now.

evil pilot flies on for not 4 but 7h, giving him time to reach some kind of pre-determined  tarmac or runway. there are two runways like this in the Andaman and Nicobar airlines. Or say he's at an even smaller strip of land, if he's skilled can he make a sort of water-landing partway and then finish his landing on land?

I suspect that the plane did land somewhere and was possibly dismantled and hidden. That can be the only reason why no one has found it, cuz these bad guys had a lot of time after the plane disappeared before anyone started to look for it seriously. If it actually crashed into the seas we might have already found it.

plausible?

i will comment as soon as you tell me where the pilot gets his CO and how he can release it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:49 pm

plausible?

i suggest you stick to prostate exams.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:51 pm

-> Looks like Chinese are involved Razz

"Chennai: While several theories have emerged over the mysterious disappearance of the Malaysian airlines flight MH370, one of the most intriguing that is doing rounds is that the airplane could have been made invisible by use of cutting edge technology. As bizarre as it might sound, researchers across the world have achieved reasonable amount of success in this cloaking technology.

While several countries including the United States have been working on this technology, the Chinese seem to have gone furthest in making objects invisible using cheaper technology."

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140316/world-asia/article/has-missing-plane-become-invisible-research-findings-lead-such-possibility

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:52 pm

plausible?

i will comment as soon as you tell me where the pilot gets his CO and how he can release it.
The plane would have to be rigged before it took off for this. Prior to departure if a few of the oxygen tanks in the passengers cabins are replaced with ones that contain carbon monoxide it would knock them out, it would be the only way to quietly get rid of them.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:53 pm

plausible?

i suggest you stick to prostate exams.

uppili, you're a big fat idiot and everyone knows it, so piss off if you can.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:17 pm

plausible?

rastapopoulos is back, i guess.

malaysian airlines flight  - Page 3 Rastapopoulos

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:29 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

The plane would have to be rigged before it took off for this. Prior to departure if a few of the oxygen tanks in the passengers cabins are replaced with ones that contain carbon monoxide it would knock them out, it would be the only way to quietly get rid of them.

There are no oxygen talks on a plane.....

P.S. I still think you should just stick to prostate exams.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:42 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

are you freakin serious uppillii???
did they not teach you that every seat has an oxygen mask that will drop down if cabin pressure is lost???

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:44 pm

bw wrote:

plausible?

rastapopoulos is back, i guess.

malaysian airlines flight  - Page 3 Rastapopoulos

oh, I've never read tin tin actually. is rasta more dangerous than moriarty?

bw, why don't you jump in with your own theory? one of us is bound to be right and then we can all sleep well at night.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:51 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

did they not teach you that every seat has an oxygen mask that will drop down if cabin pressure is lost???

Am I smart or what... I knew this was what you were thinking when you first mentioned CO 4 posts ago and knew you would ask me this question down the line...or I led you to it.

Answer is : Still no.

P.S. Prostate, prostate, prostate....but then it is not part of the recommended procedures anymore....but you can still practice it as a punishment.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:56 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

Am I smart or what... I knew this was what you were thinking when you first mentioned CO 4 posts ago and knew you would ask me this question down the line...or I led you to it.

P.S. Prostate, prostate, prostate....but then it is not part of the recommended procedures anymore....but you can still practice it as a punishment.

upilli, find me that plane of people and I will do per rectals on every one of them.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:34 am

There's a plane dissapearance here and M-Team feels left out.

Flight M370 and JK article 370. Any connections maybe?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:09 am

I was traveling through airports this weekend, and it was interesting to listen to all kinds presumptions (guesses) and theories..from amateurs like me, and a few with professional aviation training and expertise. But..in the end, still no concrete answers.  

For someone who has been flying frequently since childhood, and took just a few flying lessons in very small private planes..it has revealed- until now, how much I took for granted..and now, am learning a lot more about basic aviation tech info..especially the flight towers, tracking, "rituals"- code languages of pilots used in all kinds of air crafts..

Although more and more it looks like some human mind(s) methodically planned the disappearance..esp. the pilot in a very recent pic wearing a t-shirt  with "Democracy is dead" written on it..does not take an expert to say- only an activist with deep/intense passions about issues would wear something like that. But, it is just one piece..*which may mean nothing- if it does not fit into the puzzle with a lot of pieces.

Speaking of theories..thought this "Shadow theory" was kind different:

http://keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/post/79838944823/did-malaysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:32 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

upilli, find me that plane of people and I will do per rectals on every one of them.

do you have thin fingers or sausage-like stubs?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:53 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

did you see how that uppili, rascala of the first order, started a new thread to talk about his gut feelings re: the MA flight? After I suggested that there is a chance it landed somewhere he ridicules me and now he opens a new thread to state he thinks it landed somewhere too. But Uppilli is maha maha stupid, like if it landed it would land in Afghanistan where the americans are with their radars?? a lair, copycat and loser. nuvvu vadiki okativvu.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:58 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

did you see how that uppili, rascala of the first order, started a new thread to talk about his gut feelings re: the MA flight? After I suggested that there is a chance it landed somewhere he ridicules me and now he opens a new thread to state he thinks it landed somewhere too. But Uppilli is maha maha stupid, like if it landed it would land in Afghanistan where the americans are with their radars?? a lair, copycat and loser. nuvvu vadiki okativvu.

dont worry abt uppili...he operates on tl;dr mode. if you write something longer than two sentences, he 'senses' what your theory is about and proceeds accordingly..reading is too much effort. you didnt answer regarding the fingers

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:02 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

dont worry abt uppili...he operates on tl;dr mode. if you write something longer than two sentences, he 'senses' what your theory is about and proceeds accordingly..reading is too much effort. you didnt answer regarding the fingers

prathidhi vidamarichi cheppala, use your imagination. also this thread is about flight MA something, and nothing else. vaadini kottu.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:04 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

>>> I was thinking about that too.

Even if they have found an abandoned runway in the middle of Xijiang or whatever the place may be called, the world would have known by this time.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:24 pm

From the human dimension, reminds me of the search for Osama Bin Laden.

The American President (George W. Bush) among others, I assume, wanted to trace him badly..with all the technology and aid to Pakistan..when he was found, was almost funny to see him roaming around in a mansion and the town with a large family..right in the middle of a town, munching potato chips, watching American TV programs, making babies:) Now..even in the remotest of places and seas..people have cell phones, cameras, surveillance equipment..someone would have seen a plane crashing- a fireball..something. Security and surveillance is only as good as the humans who are doing their job- or not doing their job.

In regards to the human aspects..faces of passengers behind the numbers:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alisonvingiano/meet-a-few-of-the-239-people-on-board-the-vanished-malaysia
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:28 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Hahaha.. just read everything in THIS post... I was ridiculing you not about landing somewhere on a tarmac but on all other fantasy things including gasing with CO in cylinders. Just to refresh your memory...about your "guess on the whereabluts of MH 370"...:

*** Or say he's at an even smaller strip of land, if he's skilled can he make a sort of water-landing partway and then finish his landing on land?

I suspect that the plane did land somewhere and was possibly dismantled and hidden. That can be the only reason why no one has found it, cuz these bad guys had a lot of time after the plane disappeared before anyone started to look for it seriously. If it actually crashed into the seas we might have already found it.****

Every sentence in this is a Gem.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:34 pm

that indian canadian guy with the strikingly beautiful chinese wife is mohan kumaramangalam's grandson through his daughter. he is part tamil part bengali. the two handsome little boys are the ultimate mixed twenty first century kids. kumaranangalam was a minister in IG's cabinet and himself died in a plane crash. his daughter must be going through so much grief to lose a father and now son to plane crashes.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:42 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:that indian canadian guy with the strikingly beautiful chinese wife is mohan kumaramangalam's grandson through his daughter. he is part tamil part bengali. the two handsome little boys are the ultimate mixed twenty first century kids. kumaranangalam was a minister in IG's cabinet and himself died in a plane crash. his daughter must be going through so much grief to lose a father and now son to plane crashes.

>>>How is that most of the time biracial kids turn out to be good looking?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next