Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

malaysian airlines flight

+25
harharmahadev
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
doofus_maximus
southindian
seven
MaxEntropy_Man
Vakavaka Pakapaka
michelle2
pravalika nanda
truthbetold
Kris
Ultimate Dalit
confuzzled dude
FluteHolder
Impedimenta
Rishi
garam_kuta
Rekz
bw
swapna
nevada
b_A
Merlot Daruwala
Maria S
29 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

malaysian airlines flight  - Page 4 Empty Re: malaysian airlines flight

Post by Rishi Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:47 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:that indian canadian guy with the strikingly beautiful chinese wife is mohan kumaramangalam's grandson through his daughter. he is part tamil part bengali. the two handsome little boys are the ultimate mixed twenty first century kids. kumaranangalam was a minister in IG's cabinet and himself died in a plane crash. his daughter must be going through so much grief to lose a father and now son to plane crashes.

>>>Came across a white guy who said if the kids are left home, then he and his wife take different flights so that at least one of them will be there for the kids in case something happens. But if the kids also join then the whole family travels on the same flight.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:that indian canadian guy with the strikingly beautiful chinese wife is mohan kumaramangalam's grandson through his daughter. he is part tamil part bengali. the two handsome little boys are the ultimate mixed twenty first century kids. kumaranangalam was a minister in IG's cabinet and himself died in a plane crash. his daughter must be going through so much grief to lose a father and now son to plane crashes.

>>>Came across a white guy who said if the kids are left home, then he and his wife take different flights so that at least one of them will be there for the kids in case something happens. But if the kids also join  then the whole family travels on the same flight.

hahaha... I have a brother -in -law who believes in that and rarely travels as a couple for the same reason.

On Muktesh Mukherjee

An Overview of Kumaramangalam family - an illustrious family of 3 generations... BTW, If I am right, he spoke Kannada at home (I am not 100% sure) and it is a hamlet behind the hill of Thiruchengodu 12 miles from Erode.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:05 pm

if they have the last ping to the inmarsat satellite at 8.11 AM, they must have prior pings too. and if they plot the plausible circles of locations using the prior pings like they have for the last ping, they may be able to come up with a probable flight path or at least a few probable flight ptahs. are they doing that?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:10 pm

all i know is people are now learning wayyyyy too much about aviation.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rishi wrote:

>>>Came across a white guy who said if the kids are left home, then he and his wife take different flights so that at least one of them will be there for the kids in case something happens. But if the kids also join  then the whole family travels on the same flight.

hahaha... I have a brother -in -law who believes in that and rarely travels as a couple for the same reason.

On Muktesh Mukherjee

An Overview of Kumaramangalam family - an illustrious family of 3 generations... BTW, If I am right, he spoke Kannada at home (I am not 100% sure) and it is a hamlet behind the hill of Thiruchengodu 12 miles from Erode.
reminds me that mohan kumaramangalam was a regular and a popular moderator at debates at i.i.t-madras.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Yes!!!!! Thanks to GOOGLE and articles on M370, SuCH now has aviation experts already writing and providing invaluable opinions (internet texts).
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:02 pm

An interesting analysis of what happened.

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13cv1gohsmbv5jmy221vrfyiz3vdhbop04

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Rishi wrote:

can relate to that even though i guess the probability of dying in a car crash is much higher than dying in a plane crash.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:44 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
bw wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:I think I nailed it:

stupid pilot goes to urinate. evil pilot locks the cockpit door and puts on his oxygen mask. 3 mins later passengers oxygen masks etc come down not releasing O2 but CO which has no odor, no taste, results in headache confusion seizures death. too late for all of them now.

evil pilot flies on for not 4 but 7h, giving him time to reach some kind of pre-determined  tarmac or runway. there are two runways like this in the Andaman and Nicobar airlines. Or say he's at an even smaller strip of land, if he's skilled can he make a sort of water-landing partway and then finish his landing on land?

I suspect that the plane did land somewhere and was possibly dismantled and hidden. That can be the only reason why no one has found it, cuz these bad guys had a lot of time after the plane disappeared before anyone started to look for it seriously. If it actually crashed into the seas we might have already found it.

plausible?

rastapopoulos is back, i guess.

malaysian airlines flight  - Page 4 Rastapopoulos

oh, I've never read tin tin actually. is rasta more dangerous than moriarty?

bw, why don't you jump in with your own theory? one of us is bound to be right and then we can all sleep well at night.

rasta was a buffoon. you haven't read tintin? i thought your theory was inspired by the tintin story 'flight 714'.

http://us.tintin.com/adventures/flight-714/

i suspect the plane has crashed into the ocean and it is probably a botched up hijacking.

Last edited by bw on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:An interesting analysis of what happened.

true or not this is fantastic insight and very consistent with what we know about this guy. i've lived through a scary engine fire on a puddle jump from milwaukee to chicago. escaped because of a very alert and smart pilot who turned back and landed safely in milwaukee.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:48 pm

bw wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
bw wrote:

stupid pilot goes to urinate. evil pilot locks the cockpit door and puts on his oxygen mask. 3 mins later passengers oxygen masks etc come down not releasing O2 but CO which has no odor, no taste, results in headache confusion seizures death. too late for all of them now.

evil pilot flies on for not 4 but 7h, giving him time to reach some kind of pre-determined  tarmac or runway. there are two runways like this in the Andaman and Nicobar airlines. Or say he's at an even smaller strip of land, if he's skilled can he make a sort of water-landing partway and then finish his landing on land?

I suspect that the plane did land somewhere and was possibly dismantled and hidden. That can be the only reason why no one has found it, cuz these bad guys had a lot of time after the plane disappeared before anyone started to look for it seriously. If it actually crashed into the seas we might have already found it.

plausible?

bw, why don't you jump in with your own theory? one of us is bound to be right and then we can all sleep well at night.

rasta was a buffoon. you haven't read tintin? i thought your theory was inspired by the tintin story 'flight 714'.

i suspect the plane has crashed into the ocean and it is probably a botched up hijacking.

http://scroll.in/article/for-tintin-fans-mystery-of-missing-malaysian-jet-is-eerily-familiar?id=658785

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:51 pm

bw wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
bw wrote:

plausible?

...only because this makes me sleep better at night than the possibility of a mechanical/electrical/structural failure in a 777  Crying or Very sad

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:07 pm

From FB:

Please Spare a thought for the man who told his wife he was going to China on that Malaysian flight no MH. 370 and now can't come out of his girlfriend's house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:22 pm

http://keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/post/79838944823/did-malaysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68-sq68

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:52 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:An interesting analysis of what happened.

true or not this is fantastic insight and very consistent with what we know about this guy. i've lived through a scary engine fire on a puddle jump from milwaukee to chicago. escaped because of a very alert and smart pilot who turned back and landed safely in milwaukee.

there is an MIT prof who has been on CNN for the last three days who is only NOW offering the theory that the sharp pilot author in rashmun's post is talking about. and he is an aviation expert! i suspect he read this pilot's article too like the rest of us.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:16 pm

I feel like the plane sank in Indian ocean and everyone died. Otherwise why haven't we heard from any of the passengers. If they turned on their cell phones, gps should be able to track their location. 

There maybe a foul play and hijackers tried to deliberately take it in a different direction, it's a still a foul play gone bad situation. 

As sad as this is, I'm leaning towards the possibility that plane sank n everyone died. Hence no communication. If the plane was on land, we would have found it by now. It's not a shoe hiding in NYC. You can't hide sucha big plane.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Drowned*

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:20 pm

the onboard fire and turning to the closest landing strip seems the most convincing to me. i like it way more than anything i've read anywhere or more than anything my own fevered brain has come up with. occam's razor. it's in the indian ocean for sure.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:From FB:

Please Spare a thought for the man who told his wife he was going to China on that Malaysian flight no MH. 370 and now can't come out of his girlfriend's house.
You do realize how this is not funny, don't you?
What do you think would happen - the wife would be happy n thankful that husband is safe n sound or mad at him for having an affair n lying to her about it.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the onboard fire and turning to the closest landing strip seems the most convincing to me. i like it way more than anything i've read anywhere or more than anything my own fevered brain has come up with. occam's razor. it's in the indian ocean for sure.

Ok....Devil's advocate here:

Why did he say "All right Good night" just before making the left turn. If he had fire or any trouble he would have instead said "may Day May Day...going to Paulav Langkawi"

Why was the computer (FMS) programmed to take left turn and and marked by way points ? Why was the signal still coming for another 6 hours till 8:11.

Please ask your MIT expert and let us know. (I will look at the Google map later tonight).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:40 pm

because he may not have yet realized that there was an electrical fire brewing.

the MIT expert came up with it well after rashmun's pilot did. i'd take the opinion of one who makes his living sitting in a cockpit over any academic experts on this one.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:57 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:because he may not have yet realized that there was an electrical fire brewing.

the MIT expert came up with it well after rashmun's pilot did. i'd take the opinion of one who makes his living sitting in a cockpit over any academic experts on this one.

That Pilot was talking about DC-8, DC-9, with the twin engines mounted on the rear close to the cabin. They were 60s and 70s plane. Here we are talking about 777 with almost an impeccable safety record. This plane was inspected just a few days earlier - so the tire thingies dont work here. underinflated tire, landing gear catching fire, 1 hour the fire is put on hold, then pilot makes a left turn predicting that the tire fire would be catching up, and of course, the plane goes down in the ocean on track to paulau Langkwavi, and then somehow the enginer god keeps beeping for 6 hours from deep under the ocean... If he had seen the ocean map right on the west coast of that peninsula, it goes deep down to some 10,000 ft within 50 miles from the shore.

So how did the engine kept beeping for 6 hours after that ?

Good luck.... you guys are in denial...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:01 pm

he could have got it under control, but in the process got overcome by smoke (both pilots). then plane just keeps heading towards its last set heading.

it's not denial. i have gone through multiple scenarios myself, but hearing from a professional pilot combined with looking for the simplest explanation that fits the facts leads one to conclude that the plane is at the bottom of the indian ocean.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:13 pm

If pilots n other crew members were involved, maybe they said special goodbyes to their family members, loved ones. These people should come fwd n tell the investigators. 
When there is foul play, they always make some mistakes, forget something and leave trails etc. 
If this was some catastrophic mishap, why did the transponders shut down one after another n why didn't pilots or anyone else try to contact earth? And the computer manual intervention to change the airplanes path ?

Hijack gone wrong. They drowned. I sincerely wish they miraculously emerge from nowhere with all the explanations n stories about this magical wonderland they visited. But we can be certain that ain't happening.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:23 am

My two cents.
I am not aware of another incident in the history of world where terrorists maintained such complete silence if they were involved.
Intentional action requires extraordinary planning and involvement of many many experts. Probably a state player. Which current govt would attempt such a dangerous strategy?
Terrorism also means that people on board are rendered inactive. Otherwise there would have been some resistence and evidence somewhere.
Only two choices for deliberate human action, Russians or aliens.
Now seriously, my thinking is that the plane went down in an accident. Cause and sequence of events to be understood.
Investigators and uppili have a responsibility to come up with all possible theories and rest of us should help them by commenting on them.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:39 am

truthbetold wrote:My two cents.
I am not aware of another incident in the history of world where terrorists maintained such complete silence if they were involved.
Intentional action requires extraordinary planning and involvement of many many experts. Probably a state player. Which current govt would attempt such a dangerous strategy?
Terrorism also means that people on board are rendered inactive. Otherwise there would have been some resistence and evidence somewhere.
Only two choices for deliberate human action,  Russians or aliens.
Now seriously, my thinking is that the plane went down in an accident. Cause and sequence of events to be understood.
Investigators and uppili have a responsibility to come up with all possible theories and rest of us should help them by commenting on them.

I think this plane is in Dr. Evil's secret volcano lair and he is going to ask the world for a ransom of ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!

Maybe the plane has been transported back in time and right now they are partying in the 70s.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:47 am

Hhm
there is a jamesbond movie "you only live twice".with a similar story. however the disappeared flying object is spacecraft. 200 people on board creates unusual problems even for Dr. evil.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 am

it messes you up looking at the pics of the families during happier times.

wonder when the wapo comrade will tie this act of mass murder to guns and america (more specifically republicans)...oh wait, there arent any involved

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:08 am

Prop
in this case the critics focus on America the imperial power.
all terrorism is caused by usa foreign policy. This incident was also caused by some usa action of 1980s.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:09 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:it messes you up looking at the pics of the families during happier times.

wonder when the wapo comrade will tie this act of mass murder to guns and america (more specifically republicans)...oh wait, there arent any involved

owww, baava needs a hug.

anybody want to hug baava?

anybody?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 am

truthbetold wrote:Prop
all terrorism is caused by usa foreign policy. This incident was also caused by some usa action of 1980s.

makes sense. reagan and bush caused so much mental anguish around the world that ppl are reacting in all sorts of strange ways, due to delayed group PTSD.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 am

anybody?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:it messes you up looking at the pics of the families during happier times.

owww, baava needs a hug.

anybody?

if you are stacked upstairs, we can do a full frontal hug thing

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:11 am

pravalika nanda wrote:

owww, baava needs a hug.

anybody?
what, nobody?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:12 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

owww, baava needs a hug.

anybody?

I'm very busy. I don't have time to hug you.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:13 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

owww, baava needs a hug.

anybody?
what, nobody?

ayyo, aaru adugula sundarangudu, nobody wants to hug him?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:14 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

owww, baava needs a hug.

anybody?

I can come quickly

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

owww, baava needs a hug.

anybody?

I can come quickly

ekkadiki baava? do you know where to come?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:21 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

owww, baava needs a hug.

anybody?

I can come quickly

just tell me where I shouldnt come, that'll narrow down things

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:24 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

makes sense. reagan and bush caused so much mental anguish around the world that ppl are reacting in all sorts of strange ways, due to delayed group PTSD.

I think Texas should secede and join Republican Paradise  along with Crimea, you should start a moment for referendum, I'm sure you will be revered as a hero God Razz

Last edited by confuzzled dude on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:25 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I can come quickly

oh baava, intha mandhi andhagatthelu nee chuttu unnappudu, neeku endhuku ee srama?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:29 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

I can come quickly

oh baava, intha mandhi andhagatthelu nee chuttu unnappudu, neeku endhuku ee srama?

this is so not fair. why telugu.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:18 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:because he may not have yet realized that there was an electrical fire brewing.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/18/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Pay attention to the section , Turn made by Computer ?

The spot at which the turn was made in the blind spot between Malaysia and Vietnam , deliberate programming of the computer , tosses your theory out.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:28 pm

when words like "likely" are used, nobody is tossing anything out. and who knows what other hardware problems he was having. until we get the VR and FDR all we can do is speculate.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Does the below mean anything? While discussing about families You should ask yourselves as to how the families of Nicargua, Laos, Vietnam, Irag, Iran and Afghanistan must be feeling. Don't tel me about demand and supply crap, America is in no position to talk about world peace & democratizing the universe.

Last year, the United States surged far ahead of other countries as a weapons supplier, particularly to the developing world.
malaysian airlines flight  - Page 4 0827-for-WEAPONSweb

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:35 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I think Texas should secede and join Republican Paradise  along with Crimea, you should start a moment for referendum, I'm sure you will be revered as a hero God Razz

comrade, when US has fifth columners such as yourself to help it why secede?

PS: is the proposal to shutdown fannie/freddie giving you even more reason to hate US?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:37 pm

truthbetold wrote:Hhm
there is a jamesbond movie "you only live twice".with a similar story. however the disappeared flying object is spacecraft. 200 people on board creates unusual problems even for Dr. evil.

In Zoolander, there was a ploy to kill the Malaysian Prime Minister. It didn't have anything to do with hijacking an airplane though.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:33 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Hhm

In Zoolander, there was a ploy to kill the Malaysian Prime Minister. It didn't have anything to do with hijacking an airplane though.

didn't know about zoolander .

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:39 pm

one of the big downsides of shutting off the cockpit door from the rest of the plane is a scenario in which both pilots are incapacitated for whatever reason, and nobody has access to the cockpit. it is difficult to even imagine the scenario in which conscious passengers who know that the cockpit crew is incapacitated/unconscious/dead, fly for hours with that knowledge without being able to do anything about it until the plane runs out of fuel, eventually plunging to their death. that's a horrible horrible thought.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:42 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

comrade, when US has fifth columners such as yourself to help it why secede?

PS: is the proposal to shutdown fannie/freddie giving you even more reason to hate US?

Jin·go·ism: extreme chauvinism or nationalism marked especially by a belligerent foreign policy; is a belief that the nation-state can do no wrong.
Patriotism: is more open-ended. A patriot is loyal to the nation but cosmopolitan in outlook. Patriotism in that sense embeds an individual without turning loyalties into a procrustean constraint. Patriotism wears no uniform and caters to no official ritual

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next