Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

+6
confuzzled dude
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Propagandhi711
swapna
ashdoc
10 posters

Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by ashdoc Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:58 am

http://www.defencenews.in/article/India-to-select-one-or-more-fighter-aircraft-to-be-built-by-private-sector-2884

ashdoc

Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by ashdoc Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:06 am

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/report-make-in-india-week-govt-likely-to-select-fighter-plane-manufactured-by-private-sector-says-defence-minister-parrikar-2178718

ashdoc

Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by ashdoc Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:08 am

first offer is of f 16

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Lockheed-Martin-ready-to-manufacture-F-16-jets-in-India/articleshow/51036912.cms

ashdoc

Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by swapna Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:37 am

ashdoc wrote:http://www.defencenews.in/article/India-to-select-one-or-more-fighter-aircraft-to-be-built-by-private-sector-2884
in the comments section, ajay singh writes, "[size=69]Saab should join to co develop AMCA.This is to fasten the process."[/size]

[size=69]india needs a Fastening Minister.[/size]

[size=69]does the "make in india" policy apply only to military equipment?[/size]

swapna

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2013-11-27

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:11 am

fuckoff and die, phlegmy

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6941
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by swapna Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:fuckoff and die, phlegmy
you love me, don't you?

swapna

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2013-11-27

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by swapna Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:fuckoff and die, phlegmy
there's no such word. ask miss uma or the senior mrs seetharamayya, if you don't believe me.

sincere advice: the use of english slang requires ease and confidence with spoken english, which wouldn't have been easy to acquire in guNTur, even in the english-medium school. it's best to just use reasonably correct english. ja?

swapna

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2013-11-27

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:51 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:fuckoff and die, phlegmy
there's no such word. ask miss uma or the senior mrs seetharamayya, if you don't believe me.

sincere advice: the use of english slang requires ease and confidence with spoken english, which wouldn't have been easy to acquire in guNTur, even in the english-medium school. it's best to just use reasonably correct english. ja?
I wonder if there was a sishya of FF, who was working under the CON defense minister Anthony, who insisted on correcting the English of all documents from the department before sending them out. Most projects were stuck when Anthony was the minister!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2012-08-24

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:59 pm

ashdoc wrote:first offer is of f 16

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Lockheed-Martin-ready-to-manufacture-F-16-jets-in-India/articleshow/51036912.cms

F-16 is from the 70s vintage - even its version G is outdated. At least, by the time India rolls out in 2 "decades" from now.

Should go for the Swedish Grippen JA 39. But at the same time, India should try to develop furture improvements for JA 39 (The japanese method of copy catting).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 108

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
ashdoc wrote:first offer is of f 16

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Lockheed-Martin-ready-to-manufacture-F-16-jets-in-India/articleshow/51036912.cms

F-16 is from the 70s vintage - even its version G is outdated. At least, by the time India rolls out in 2 "decades" from now.

Should go for the Swedish Grippen JA 39. But at the same time, India should try to develop furture improvements for JA 39 (The japanese method of copy catting).
Yeah, either go for F-18 or Gripen. Gripen is cleverly designed allowing for future upgrades.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2012-08-24

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by ashdoc Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:25 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:


F-16 is from the 70s vintage - even its version G is outdated. 
this writer agrees with you---

http://idrw.org/why-making-f-16-and-f-18-in-india-is-a-bad-idea/

ashdoc

Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by ashdoc Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:51 pm

boeing ( manufacturer of f 18 ) flexes muscle over dassault ( manufacturer of rafale )---says it is a 97 billion dollar company while dassault is only 5 billion dollar worth 

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/boeings-message-to-pm-modi-remember-were-97-billion-dollars-big-1278042

ashdoc

Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by swapna Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:fuckoff and die, phlegmy
there's no such word. ask miss uma or the senior mrs seetharamayya, if you don't believe me.

sincere advice: the use of english slang requires ease and confidence with spoken english, which wouldn't have been easy to acquire in guNTur, even in the english-medium school. it's best to just use reasonably correct english. ja?
I wonder if there was a sishya of FF, who was working under the CON defense minister Anthony, who insisted on correcting the English of all documents from the department before sending them out. Most projects were stuck when Anthony was the minister!
dr. paka, your assumption (and uppusaamy's) that I can be riled by mocking anthony (or a pope) here is absurd. first, as far as I'm concerned, they are individuals, and do not represent me. second, even though anthony has a christian name, I am an agnostic, and don't care what you say about him or any pope.

your absurd attempt to incite an argument with me by ridiculing strangers is strongly indicative of the deficit of grey cells that afflicts you.

but please don't stop; every word you utter here reveals more about your insecurities, for example,

- acquiring some of the best education available in andhra pradesh or india at the andhra loyola college, a jesuit college, and not at a college founded, managed, or staffed by your former country, region, language, or the religion and caashtTu to which you are so irrationally loyal;

- your inability to make a decent living in your former country that you and your co-religious "nationalists" trashed - literally shitting on our streets, fields, mountains, rivers, beaches, and oceans - and having
to abandon it because it was uninhabitable any more, and becoming a citizen of the most staunchly (and irrationally) christian nation in the world, where your religion is (probably unfairly) misunderstood, and the vileness of your caashTtu system is (correctly) abhorred.

in other words, you (and your american caashtT brother, uppusaamy) harbour irreconcilable diffferences wirh both the u.s. and india, and suffer pitiably from it.

but please keep revealing more details of your pathological but comedic insecurities. I shall chronicle them from time to time.

swapna

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2013-11-27

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:17 pm

ashdoc wrote:boeing ( manufacturer of f 18 ) flexes muscle over dassault ( manufacturer of rafale )---says it is a 97 billion dollar company while dassault is only 5 billion dollar worth 

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/boeings-message-to-pm-modi-remember-were-97-billion-dollars-big-1278042

FB is a 130 Billion $ company and India just said "Fuck off" 2 weeks ago.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 108

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:40 pm

swapna wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:fuckoff and die, phlegmy
there's no such word. ask miss uma or the senior mrs seetharamayya, if you don't believe me.

sincere advice: the use of english slang requires ease and confidence with spoken english, which wouldn't have been easy to acquire in guNTur, even in the english-medium school. it's best to just use reasonably correct english. ja?
I wonder if there was a sishya of FF, who was working under the CON defense minister Anthony, who insisted on correcting the English of all documents from the department before sending them out. Most projects were stuck when Anthony was the minister!
dr. paka, your assumption (and uppusaamy's) that I can be riled by mocking anthony (or a pope) here is absurd. first, as far as I'm concerned, they are individuals, and do not represent me. second, even though anthony has a christian name, I am an agnostic, and don't care what you say about him or any pope.

your absurd attempt to incite an argument with me by ridiculing strangers is strongly indicative of the deficit of grey cells that afflicts you.

but please don't stop; every word you utter here reveals more about your insecurities, for example,

- acquiring some of the best education available in andhra pradesh or india at the andhra loyola college, a jesuit college, and not at a college founded, managed, or staffed by your former country, region, language, or the religion and caashtTu to which you are so irrationally loyal;

- your inability to make a decent living in your former country that you and your co-religious "nationalists" trashed - literally shitting on our streets, fields, mountains, rivers, beaches, and oceans - and having
to abandon it because it was uninhabitable any more, and becoming a citizen of the most staunchly (and irrationally) christian nation in the world, where your religion is (probably unfairly) misunderstood, and the vileness of your caashTtu system is (correctly) abhorred.

in other words, you (and your american caashtT brother, uppusaamy) harbour irreconcilable diffferences wirh both the u.s. and india, and suffer pitiably from it.

but please keep revealing more details of your pathological but comedic insecurities. I shall chronicle them from time to time.

Andhra Loyola College was good not because of their teaching. They took the the best students in coastal Andhra.

Now, coming to the rest of your essay, may be, you should talk to a "specialist" when you go for a check-up.  LOL.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2012-08-24

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by swapna Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
swapna wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:fuckoff and die, phlegmy
there's no such word. ask miss uma or the senior mrs seetharamayya, if you don't believe me.

sincere advice: the use of english slang requires ease and confidence with spoken english, which wouldn't have been easy to acquire in guNTur, even in the english-medium school. it's best to just use reasonably correct english. ja?
I wonder if there was a sishya of FF, who was working under the CON defense minister Anthony, who insisted on correcting the English of all documents from the department before sending them out. Most projects were stuck when Anthony was the minister!
dr. paka, your assumption (and uppusaamy's) that I can be riled by mocking anthony (or a pope) here is absurd. first, as far as I'm concerned, they are individuals, and do not represent me. second, even though anthony has a christian name, I am an agnostic, and don't care what you say about him or any pope.

your absurd attempt to incite an argument with me by ridiculing strangers is strongly indicative of the deficit of grey cells that afflicts you.

but please don't stop; every word you utter here reveals more about your insecurities, for example,

- acquiring some of the best education available in andhra pradesh or india at the andhra loyola college, a jesuit college, and not at a college founded, managed, or staffed by your former country, region, language, or the religion and caashtTu to which you are so irrationally loyal;

- your inability to make a decent living in your former country that you and your co-religious "nationalists" trashed - literally shitting on our streets, fields, mountains, rivers, beaches, and oceans - and having
to abandon it because it was uninhabitable any more, and becoming a citizen of the most staunchly (and irrationally) christian nation in the world, where your religion is (probably unfairly) misunderstood, and the vileness of your caashTtu system is (correctly) abhorred.

in other words, you (and your american caashtT brother, uppusaamy) harbour irreconcilable diffferences wirh both the u.s. and india, and suffer pitiably from it.

but please keep revealing more details of your pathological but comedic insecurities. I shall chronicle them from time to time.

Andhra Loyola College was good not because of their teaching. They took the the best students in coastal Andhra.

Now, coming to the rest of your essay, may be, you should talk to a "specialist" when you go for a check-up.  LOL.
I see. in other words, andhra loyola college was an excellent educational institution, not only because of the high quality of its teaching, but also because it admitted the best students, regardless of religion or caashtTu. 

and apparently, there were either no educational institutions founded, staffed, or managed by your co-religionists and caashtTu brothers, or if such colleges existed, their teaching quality was inferior - did they teach astrology rather than astrophysics? - or they discriminated among applicants on the basis of religion, caashtTu, etc., ensuring a sub-optimal, indeed, an inferior student body.

thank you for this rare and honest admission of widespread, routine dishonesty, discrimination, caashTtu oppression, and hypocrisy, in your co-religionists. I now understand your deep desire to abandon that ideal land of your ancestors and co-religonists that you and they routinely defecated upon, and your embrace of this most ridiculously christian of all nations on earth.

oh, the pain you (and uppusaamy) must have experienced on tearing yourself away from the toilet of your ancestors!

I look forward to chronicling your absurd notions and irrational arguments from time to time.

btw, "LOL" is not a well-reasoned argument; it does not suit anyone of even minimal intelligence, or anyone over seventeen, certainly not a "doctor."

swapna

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2013-11-27

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:22 am

swapna wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
swapna wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
swapna wrote:
there's no such word. ask miss uma or the senior mrs seetharamayya, if you don't believe me.

sincere advice: the use of english slang requires ease and confidence with spoken english, which wouldn't have been easy to acquire in guNTur, even in the english-medium school. it's best to just use reasonably correct english. ja?
I wonder if there was a sishya of FF, who was working under the CON defense minister Anthony, who insisted on correcting the English of all documents from the department before sending them out. Most projects were stuck when Anthony was the minister!
dr. paka, your assumption (and uppusaamy's) that I can be riled by mocking anthony (or a pope) here is absurd. first, as far as I'm concerned, they are individuals, and do not represent me. second, even though anthony has a christian name, I am an agnostic, and don't care what you say about him or any pope.

your absurd attempt to incite an argument with me by ridiculing strangers is strongly indicative of the deficit of grey cells that afflicts you.

but please don't stop; every word you utter here reveals more about your insecurities, for example,

- acquiring some of the best education available in andhra pradesh or india at the andhra loyola college, a jesuit college, and not at a college founded, managed, or staffed by your former country, region, language, or the religion and caashtTu to which you are so irrationally loyal;

- your inability to make a decent living in your former country that you and your co-religious "nationalists" trashed - literally shitting on our streets, fields, mountains, rivers, beaches, and oceans - and having
to abandon it because it was uninhabitable any more, and becoming a citizen of the most staunchly (and irrationally) christian nation in the world, where your religion is (probably unfairly) misunderstood, and the vileness of your caashTtu system is (correctly) abhorred.

in other words, you (and your american caashtT brother, uppusaamy) harbour irreconcilable diffferences wirh both the u.s. and india, and suffer pitiably from it.

but please keep revealing more details of your pathological but comedic insecurities. I shall chronicle them from time to time.

Andhra Loyola College was good not because of their teaching. They took the the best students in coastal Andhra.

Now, coming to the rest of your essay, may be, you should talk to a "specialist" when you go for a check-up.  LOL.
I see. in other words, andhra loyola college was an excellent educational institution, not only because of the high quality of its teaching, but also because it admitted the best students, regardless of religion or caashtTu. 

and apparently, there were either no educational institutions founded, staffed, or managed by your co-religionists and caashtTu brothers, or if such colleges existed, their teaching quality was inferior - did they teach astrology rather than astrophysics? - or they discriminated among applicants on the basis of religion, caashtTu, etc., ensuring a sub-optimal, indeed, an inferior student body.

thank you for this rare and honest admission of widespread, routine dishonesty, discrimination, caashTtu oppression, and hypocrisy, in your co-religionists. I now understand your deep desire to abandon that ideal land of your ancestors and co-religonists that you and they routinely defecated upon, and your embrace of this most ridiculously christian of all nations on earth.

oh, the pain you (and uppusaamy) must have experienced on tearing yourself away from the toilet of your ancestors!

I look forward to chronicling your absurd notions and irrational arguments from time to time.

btw, "LOL" is not a well-reasoned argument; it does not suit anyone of even minimal intelligence, or anyone over seventeen, certainly not a "doctor."

Why so much anger, hate, etc...etc... Are you upset bcz people are NOT supporting your home town company and supporting Grippen instead ?

Did u google and find out at least the basic details about F16, F18, Grippen, and Su35 ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 108

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:38 am

swapna wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
swapna wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
swapna wrote:
there's no such word. ask miss uma or the senior mrs seetharamayya, if you don't believe me.

sincere advice: the use of english slang requires ease and confidence with spoken english, which wouldn't have been easy to acquire in guNTur, even in the english-medium school. it's best to just use reasonably correct english. ja?
I wonder if there was a sishya of FF, who was working under the CON defense minister Anthony, who insisted on correcting the English of all documents from the department before sending them out. Most projects were stuck when Anthony was the minister!
dr. paka, your assumption (and uppusaamy's) that I can be riled by mocking anthony (or a pope) here is absurd. first, as far as I'm concerned, they are individuals, and do not represent me. second, even though anthony has a christian name, I am an agnostic, and don't care what you say about him or any pope.

your absurd attempt to incite an argument with me by ridiculing strangers is strongly indicative of the deficit of grey cells that afflicts you.

but please don't stop; every word you utter here reveals more about your insecurities, for example,

- acquiring some of the best education available in andhra pradesh or india at the andhra loyola college, a jesuit college, and not at a college founded, managed, or staffed by your former country, region, language, or the religion and caashtTu to which you are so irrationally loyal;

- your inability to make a decent living in your former country that you and your co-religious "nationalists" trashed - literally shitting on our streets, fields, mountains, rivers, beaches, and oceans - and having
to abandon it because it was uninhabitable any more, and becoming a citizen of the most staunchly (and irrationally) christian nation in the world, where your religion is (probably unfairly) misunderstood, and the vileness of your caashTtu system is (correctly) abhorred.

in other words, you (and your american caashtT brother, uppusaamy) harbour irreconcilable diffferences wirh both the u.s. and india, and suffer pitiably from it.

but please keep revealing more details of your pathological but comedic insecurities. I shall chronicle them from time to time.

Andhra Loyola College was good not because of their teaching. They took the the best students in coastal Andhra.

Now, coming to the rest of your essay, may be, you should talk to a "specialist" when you go for a check-up.  LOL.
I see. in other words, andhra loyola college was an excellent educational institution, not only because of the high quality of its teaching, but also because it admitted the best students, regardless of religion or caashtTu. 

and apparently, there were either no educational institutions founded, staffed, or managed by your co-religionists and caashtTu brothers, or if such colleges existed, their teaching quality was inferior - did they teach astrology rather than astrophysics? - or they discriminated among applicants on the basis of religion, caashtTu, etc., ensuring a sub-optimal, indeed, an inferior student body.

thank you for this rare and honest admission of widespread, routine dishonesty, discrimination, caashTtu oppression, and hypocrisy, in your co-religionists. I now understand your deep desire to abandon that ideal land of your ancestors and co-religonists that you and they routinely defecated upon, and your embrace of this most ridiculously christian of all nations on earth.

oh, the pain you (and uppusaamy) must have experienced on tearing yourself away from the toilet of your ancestors!

I look forward to chronicling your absurd notions and irrational arguments from time to time.

btw, "LOL" is not a well-reasoned argument; it does not suit anyone of even minimal intelligence, or anyone over seventeen, certainly not a "doctor."
Do see a specialist.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2012-08-24

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:41 am



...Sweeden has been quietly selling its Grippen and will be rolling it out in 2018.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 108

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by swapna Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:04 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Sweeden has been quietly selling its Grippen and will be rolling it out in 2018.
fat fingers? the words are "sweden" and "gripen."

swapna

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2013-11-27

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:36 pm

swapna wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Sweeden has been quietly selling its Grippen and will be rolling it out in 2018.
fat fingers? the words are "Sweden" and "Gripen."

Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 108

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:20 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
swapna wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Sweeden has been quietly selling its Grippen and will be rolling it out in 2018.
fat fingers? the words are "Sweden" and "Gripen."

Razz
FF's linear thinking is exposed! He didn't realize that you were deliberately putting a piece of meat on a rat trap!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2012-08-24

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by swapna Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
swapna wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Sweeden has been quietly selling its Grippen and will be rolling it out in 2018.
fat fingers? the words are "Sweden" and "Gripen."

Razz
FF's linear thinking is exposed! He didn't realize that you were deliberately putting a piece of meat on a rat trap!
I'm devastated!

swapna

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2013-11-27

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
swapna wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Sweeden has been quietly selling its Grippen and will be rolling it out in 2018.
fat fingers? the words are "Sweden" and "Gripen."

Razz
FF's linear thinking is exposed! He didn't realize that you were deliberately putting a piece of meat on a rat trap!

There were mice in out office and traps were laid. Of course, the next day, the cheese pieces were neatly stolen with the traps shut - except there was no mice in any of them.

Rev Hipocrite is a high-class (he does not like CASHTU) syrian catholic rat that cannot be caught that easily.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 108

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by ashdoc Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:44 am

the whole thing has become a circus now . first we invite fighterjet makers to bid for MRCA contest and after lengthy evaluation we declare rafale the winner , but after prolonged negotiations we buy only 36....and we invite the same original contenders again for a separate ' make in india' initiative....more bids and more negotiations....some people are calling it a zoo rather than circus....

ashdoc

Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:41 pm

ashdoc wrote:the whole thing has become a circus now . first we invite fighterjet makers to bid for MRCA contest and after lengthy evaluation we declare rafale the winner , but after prolonged negotiations we buy only 36....and we invite the same original contenders again for a separate ' make in india' initiative....more bids and more negotiations....some people are calling it a zoo rather than circus....

This is what business people call "unfriendly business environment" Businesses need specific laws and expeted guidelines. Projects take time and want a quick go ahead so that a project can be implemented within a specific time. India acts as though living for 7-janams(lives) is an established fact and takes 7 times the time it takes in other countries.

Add to that the delay brings electoral uncertainties and every new group (even if the same party wins the elections) salivates its share of the pie. There is arbitrary interpretation of laws and dragging in the courts - which take 7-janams to resolve anything.

An example LCA project has been going on since 1980. In the mean time, the Chinese are building fighters and commercial jets (even though they are copycats), and now aircraft carriers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 108

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 22, 2016 9:39 pm

ashdoc wrote:the whole thing has become a circus now . first we invite fighterjet makers to bid for MRCA contest and after lengthy evaluation we declare rafale the winner , but after prolonged negotiations we buy only 36....and we invite the same original contenders again for a separate ' make in india' initiative....more bids and more negotiations....some people are calling it a zoo rather than circus....
A combination of the ‘Make in India’ initiative and AgustaWestland chopper scam have effectively stalled the services efforts to procure new helicopters to replace the ageing Cheetah and Chetaks in service.

While the Indian Air Force (IAF) inducted several medium lift choppers and signed deals for attack and heavy lift variants, along with the Army it is awaiting new utility helicopters to support its troops in far flung areas.

The Navy is the worst hit with procurements struck in all categories and practically one helicopter being shared by several frontline warships.

“Once the government announced the ‘Make in India’ initiative the programmes that were in the loop were retracted to process them through the new route in partnership with Indian industry. But policy clarity is still awaited and allegations of corruption have further slowed down things,” a senior officer said.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/make-in-india-choppergate-clip-forces-wings/article8634095.ece

confuzzled dude

Posts : 10205
Join date : 2011-05-08

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 23, 2016 9:08 am

swapna wrote:

and apparently, there were either no educational institutions founded, staffed, or managed by your co-religionists and caashtTu brothers, or if such colleges existed, their teaching quality was inferior - did they teach astrology rather than astrophysics? - or they discriminated among applicants on the basis of religion, caashtTu, etc., ensuring a sub-optimal, indeed, an inferior student body.

mostly because back then india just came out of 400+ yrs of rule from under your cocksucker co-religionists that are known to pillage and then throw the bones and scraps of schools and hospital out of 'christian charity'. you dumb motherfucker, how do you expect hindus to setup high quality institutions after being civilizationally raped by two of three barbaric abrahamic religion practitioners? 1960s and 70s were literally minutes or seconds after hindu civilization was liberated considering how long they were systematically plundered for 800+ yrs.

hindu education and scientific method was atleast as high a quality as anything your barbaric coreligionists practiced until your favorite mughal and christian asswipes turned an advanced civilization into the poor image of what it once was, superstition ridden and full of divisions and missed out on our own enlightenment period. left to our own devices, we would have been atleast as successful as the chinese, japanese or even the west, considering our millennia-old familiarity with the scientific method.

PS: the only thing I give credit to your co-religionists is that they helped overthrow the mughal fucks and helped prevent india from turning into another of those islamic shitholes we see the world over. other than that, they can take their loyola colleges, shove it up their collective stiffupperlip asses and perish under the islamic vermin that's invading their country in a fitting turnaround of fortunes.

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6941
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 9:40 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

and apparently, there were either no educational institutions founded, staffed, or managed by your co-religionists and caashtTu brothers, or if such colleges existed, their teaching quality was inferior - did they teach astrology rather than astrophysics? - or they discriminated among applicants on the basis of religion, caashtTu, etc., ensuring a sub-optimal, indeed, an inferior student body.

mostly because back then india just came out of 400+ yrs of rule from under your cocksucker co-religionists that are known to pillage and then throw the bones and scraps of schools and hospital out of 'christian charity'. you dumb motherfucker, how do you expect hindus to setup high quality institutions after being civilizationally raped by two of three barbaric abrahamic religion practitioners? 1960s and 70s were literally minutes or seconds after hindu civilization was liberated considering how long they were systematically plundered for 800+ yrs.

hindu education and scientific method was atleast as high a quality as anything your barbaric coreligionists practiced until your favorite mughal and christian asswipes turned an advanced civilization into the poor image of what it once was, superstition ridden and full of divisions and missed out on our own enlightenment period. left to our own devices, we would have been atleast as successful as the chinese, japanese or even the west, considering our millennia-old familiarity with the scientific method.

PS: the only thing I give credit to your co-religionists is that they helped overthrow the mughal fucks and helped prevent india from turning into another of those islamic shitholes we see the world over. other than that, they can take their loyola colleges, shove it up their collective stiffupperlip asses and perish under the islamic vermin that's invading their country in a fitting turnaround of fortunes.

The above is an example of the incoherent, inaccurate, and idiotic blabbering for which Propagandhi is known for. Here are the facts:

According to data compiled by economic historian Angus Maddison, as recently as 1700, Qing China and Mughal India each represented a little less than 25 per cent of world GDP, but their respective shares dropped to less than 5 per cent by 1950, the Deutsche Bank said in a report....

In his book The World Economy: A Millennial Perspective, economic historian Angus Maddison has noted that during the years 0 to 1000, India figured as the world's pre-eminent economic power, closely followed by China. During 1500-1600 years also, India was only next to China in terms of world GDP share and remained among the top till as late as 17th century.
India was the world's largest economy with a 32.9 per cent share of the worldwide GDP in the first century and 28.9 per cent in the 11th century.
In 1700, when most part of the country was ruled by Mughals, India had a 24.4 per cent world GDP share, higher than entire Europe's 23.3 per cent. However, thereafter, it started falling and slipped below four per cent by 1952 and further to its lowest 3.1 per cent in 1973.
During 1700, when India was mostly ruled by the Mughals, China was being ruled by the Qing dynasty.


http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/India-to-reclaim-Mughal-age-economic-aura/articleshow/3408144.cms
----
Note that Aurangzeb died in 1707 and after his death the mughal kingdom disintegrated. The Battle of Plassey, which transformed the British from traders to rulers, was fought in 1757.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 23, 2016 9:45 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

and apparently, there were either no educational institutions founded, staffed, or managed by your co-religionists and caashtTu brothers, or if such colleges existed, their teaching quality was inferior - did they teach astrology rather than astrophysics? - or they discriminated among applicants on the basis of religion, caashtTu, etc., ensuring a sub-optimal, indeed, an inferior student body.

mostly because back then india just came out of 400+ yrs of rule from under your cocksucker co-religionists that are known to pillage and then throw the bones and scraps of schools and hospital out of 'christian charity'. you dumb motherfucker, how do you expect hindus to setup high quality institutions after being civilizationally raped by two of three barbaric abrahamic religion practitioners? 1960s and 70s were literally minutes or seconds after hindu civilization was liberated considering how long they were systematically plundered for 800+ yrs.

hindu education and scientific method was atleast as high a quality as anything your barbaric coreligionists practiced until your favorite mughal and christian asswipes turned an advanced civilization into the poor image of what it once was, superstition ridden and full of divisions and missed out on our own enlightenment period. left to our own devices, we would have been atleast as successful as the chinese, japanese or even the west, considering our millennia-old familiarity with the scientific method.

PS: the only thing I give credit to your co-religionists is that they helped overthrow the mughal fucks and helped prevent india from turning into another of those islamic shitholes we see the world over. other than that, they can take their loyola colleges, shove it up their collective stiffupperlip asses and perish under the islamic vermin that's invading their country in a fitting turnaround of fortunes.

The above is an example of the incoherent, inaccurate, and idiotic blabbering for which Propagandhi is known for. Here are the facts:

According to data compiled by economic historian Angus Maddison, as recently as 1700, Qing China and Mughal India each represented a little less than 25 per cent of world GDP, but their respective shares dropped to less than 5 per cent by 1950, the Deutsche Bank said in a report....

In his book The World Economy: A Millennial Perspective, economic historian Angus Maddison has noted that during the years 0 to 1000, India figured as the world's pre-eminent economic power, closely followed by China. During 1500-1600 years also, India was only next to China in terms of world GDP share and remained among the top till as late as 17th century.
India was the world's largest economy with a 32.9 per cent share of the worldwide GDP in the first century and 28.9 per cent in the 11th century.
In 1700, when most part of the country was ruled by Mughals, India had a 24.4 per cent world GDP share, higher than entire Europe's 23.3 per cent. However, thereafter, it started falling and slipped below four per cent by 1952 and further to its lowest 3.1 per cent in 1973.
During 1700, when India was mostly ruled by the Mughals, China was being ruled by the Qing dynasty.


http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/India-to-reclaim-Mughal-age-economic-aura/articleshow/3408144.cms
----
Note that Aurangzeb died in 1707 and after his death the mughal kingdom disintegrated. The Battle of Plassey, which transformed the British from traders to rulers, was fought in 1757.

stick your mughal loving ass in a window with caption: free for any bearded man, preferably with some mughal ancestry. 

edit: since your mughal loving retardo brain cant comprehend, GDP means shit when wealth is concentrated in the hands of the mughal court and the rest of the country is left to live on scraps and sink further into their own version of the dark ages. comprende, you unsuccessful SWIH dumb mofo?

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6941
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 10:00 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

and apparently, there were either no educational institutions founded, staffed, or managed by your co-religionists and caashtTu brothers, or if such colleges existed, their teaching quality was inferior - did they teach astrology rather than astrophysics? - or they discriminated among applicants on the basis of religion, caashtTu, etc., ensuring a sub-optimal, indeed, an inferior student body.

mostly because back then india just came out of 400+ yrs of rule from under your cocksucker co-religionists that are known to pillage and then throw the bones and scraps of schools and hospital out of 'christian charity'. you dumb motherfucker, how do you expect hindus to setup high quality institutions after being civilizationally raped by two of three barbaric abrahamic religion practitioners? 1960s and 70s were literally minutes or seconds after hindu civilization was liberated considering how long they were systematically plundered for 800+ yrs.

hindu education and scientific method was atleast as high a quality as anything your barbaric coreligionists practiced until your favorite mughal and christian asswipes turned an advanced civilization into the poor image of what it once was, superstition ridden and full of divisions and missed out on our own enlightenment period. left to our own devices, we would have been atleast as successful as the chinese, japanese or even the west, considering our millennia-old familiarity with the scientific method.

PS: the only thing I give credit to your co-religionists is that they helped overthrow the mughal fucks and helped prevent india from turning into another of those islamic shitholes we see the world over. other than that, they can take their loyola colleges, shove it up their collective stiffupperlip asses and perish under the islamic vermin that's invading their country in a fitting turnaround of fortunes.

The above is an example of the incoherent, inaccurate, and idiotic blabbering for which Propagandhi is known for. Here are the facts:

According to data compiled by economic historian Angus Maddison, as recently as 1700, Qing China and Mughal India each represented a little less than 25 per cent of world GDP, but their respective shares dropped to less than 5 per cent by 1950, the Deutsche Bank said in a report....

In his book The World Economy: A Millennial Perspective, economic historian Angus Maddison has noted that during the years 0 to 1000, India figured as the world's pre-eminent economic power, closely followed by China. During 1500-1600 years also, India was only next to China in terms of world GDP share and remained among the top till as late as 17th century.
India was the world's largest economy with a 32.9 per cent share of the worldwide GDP in the first century and 28.9 per cent in the 11th century.
In 1700, when most part of the country was ruled by Mughals, India had a 24.4 per cent world GDP share, higher than entire Europe's 23.3 per cent. However, thereafter, it started falling and slipped below four per cent by 1952 and further to its lowest 3.1 per cent in 1973.
During 1700, when India was mostly ruled by the Mughals, China was being ruled by the Qing dynasty.


http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/India-to-reclaim-Mughal-age-economic-aura/articleshow/3408144.cms
----
Note that Aurangzeb died in 1707 and after his death the mughal kingdom disintegrated. The Battle of Plassey, which transformed the British from traders to rulers, was fought in 1757.

stick your mughal loving ass in a window with caption: free for any bearded man, preferably with some mughal ancestry. 

edit: since your mughal loving retardo brain cant comprehend, GDP means shit when wealth is concentrated in the hands of the mughal court and the rest of the country is left to live on scraps and sink further into their own version of the dark ages. comprende, you unsuccessful SWIH dumb mofo?

your argument about GDP meaning shit because the wealth was concentrated in the hands of the mughal court is not tenable since the same argument is applicable when hindu kings were in power or when the British were ruling India. Your argument does not explain why the Indian economy, as measured by its GDP, seems to have collapsed during the time when the British were ruling India.

Note also that european travelers to Mughal India compared Indian cities like Delhi and Agra very favorably to contemporary London and Paris.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 23, 2016 10:46 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

and apparently, there were either no educational institutions founded, staffed, or managed by your co-religionists and caashtTu brothers, or if such colleges existed, their teaching quality was inferior - did they teach astrology rather than astrophysics? - or they discriminated among applicants on the basis of religion, caashtTu, etc., ensuring a sub-optimal, indeed, an inferior student body.

mostly because back then india just came out of 400+ yrs of rule from under your cocksucker co-religionists that are known to pillage and then throw the bones and scraps of schools and hospital out of 'christian charity'. you dumb motherfucker, how do you expect hindus to setup high quality institutions after being civilizationally raped by two of three barbaric abrahamic religion practitioners? 1960s and 70s were literally minutes or seconds after hindu civilization was liberated considering how long they were systematically plundered for 800+ yrs.

hindu education and scientific method was atleast as high a quality as anything your barbaric coreligionists practiced until your favorite mughal and christian asswipes turned an advanced civilization into the poor image of what it once was, superstition ridden and full of divisions and missed out on our own enlightenment period. left to our own devices, we would have been atleast as successful as the chinese, japanese or even the west, considering our millennia-old familiarity with the scientific method.

PS: the only thing I give credit to your co-religionists is that they helped overthrow the mughal fucks and helped prevent india from turning into another of those islamic shitholes we see the world over. other than that, they can take their loyola colleges, shove it up their collective stiffupperlip asses and perish under the islamic vermin that's invading their country in a fitting turnaround of fortunes.

The above is an example of the incoherent, inaccurate, and idiotic blabbering for which Propagandhi is known for. Here are the facts:

According to data compiled by economic historian Angus Maddison, as recently as 1700, Qing China and Mughal India each represented a little less than 25 per cent of world GDP, but their respective shares dropped to less than 5 per cent by 1950, the Deutsche Bank said in a report....

In his book The World Economy: A Millennial Perspective, economic historian Angus Maddison has noted that during the years 0 to 1000, India figured as the world's pre-eminent economic power, closely followed by China. During 1500-1600 years also, India was only next to China in terms of world GDP share and remained among the top till as late as 17th century.
India was the world's largest economy with a 32.9 per cent share of the worldwide GDP in the first century and 28.9 per cent in the 11th century.
In 1700, when most part of the country was ruled by Mughals, India had a 24.4 per cent world GDP share, higher than entire Europe's 23.3 per cent. However, thereafter, it started falling and slipped below four per cent by 1952 and further to its lowest 3.1 per cent in 1973.
During 1700, when India was mostly ruled by the Mughals, China was being ruled by the Qing dynasty.


http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/India-to-reclaim-Mughal-age-economic-aura/articleshow/3408144.cms
----
Note that Aurangzeb died in 1707 and after his death the mughal kingdom disintegrated. The Battle of Plassey, which transformed the British from traders to rulers, was fought in 1757.

stick your mughal loving ass in a window with caption: free for any bearded man, preferably with some mughal ancestry. 

edit: since your mughal loving retardo brain cant comprehend, GDP means shit when wealth is concentrated in the hands of the mughal court and the rest of the country is left to live on scraps and sink further into their own version of the dark ages. comprende, you unsuccessful SWIH dumb mofo?

your argument about GDP meaning shit because the wealth was concentrated in the hands of the mughal court is not tenable since the same argument is applicable when hindu kings were in power or when the British were ruling India. Your argument does not explain why the Indian economy, as measured by its GDP, seems to have collapsed during the time when the British were ruling India.

Note also that european travelers to Mughal India compared Indian cities like Delhi and Agra very favorably to contemporary London and Paris.

as a rule, I dont argue with the likes of you, but a couple of points which will be my last:

just because an invader stayed in the same place where they pillaged does not make them any less than someone that carried off the riches to a far away motherland. makes both of them pillagers and plunderers.

GDP means shit when we're talking about civilization being allowed to progress organically at it's own rate without being violently suppressed by outside entities.

you cant seem to grasp these two points as a result of sucking on dead mughal dick for a dozen years and having your head firmly lodged up your rectum for 20+ years.

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6941
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 11:02 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

mostly because back then india just came out of 400+ yrs of rule from under your cocksucker co-religionists that are known to pillage and then throw the bones and scraps of schools and hospital out of 'christian charity'. you dumb motherfucker, how do you expect hindus to setup high quality institutions after being civilizationally raped by two of three barbaric abrahamic religion practitioners? 1960s and 70s were literally minutes or seconds after hindu civilization was liberated considering how long they were systematically plundered for 800+ yrs.

hindu education and scientific method was atleast as high a quality as anything your barbaric coreligionists practiced until your favorite mughal and christian asswipes turned an advanced civilization into the poor image of what it once was, superstition ridden and full of divisions and missed out on our own enlightenment period. left to our own devices, we would have been atleast as successful as the chinese, japanese or even the west, considering our millennia-old familiarity with the scientific method.

PS: the only thing I give credit to your co-religionists is that they helped overthrow the mughal fucks and helped prevent india from turning into another of those islamic shitholes we see the world over. other than that, they can take their loyola colleges, shove it up their collective stiffupperlip asses and perish under the islamic vermin that's invading their country in a fitting turnaround of fortunes.

The above is an example of the incoherent, inaccurate, and idiotic blabbering for which Propagandhi is known for. Here are the facts:

According to data compiled by economic historian Angus Maddison, as recently as 1700, Qing China and Mughal India each represented a little less than 25 per cent of world GDP, but their respective shares dropped to less than 5 per cent by 1950, the Deutsche Bank said in a report....

In his book The World Economy: A Millennial Perspective, economic historian Angus Maddison has noted that during the years 0 to 1000, India figured as the world's pre-eminent economic power, closely followed by China. During 1500-1600 years also, India was only next to China in terms of world GDP share and remained among the top till as late as 17th century.
India was the world's largest economy with a 32.9 per cent share of the worldwide GDP in the first century and 28.9 per cent in the 11th century.
In 1700, when most part of the country was ruled by Mughals, India had a 24.4 per cent world GDP share, higher than entire Europe's 23.3 per cent. However, thereafter, it started falling and slipped below four per cent by 1952 and further to its lowest 3.1 per cent in 1973.
During 1700, when India was mostly ruled by the Mughals, China was being ruled by the Qing dynasty.


http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/India-to-reclaim-Mughal-age-economic-aura/articleshow/3408144.cms
----
Note that Aurangzeb died in 1707 and after his death the mughal kingdom disintegrated. The Battle of Plassey, which transformed the British from traders to rulers, was fought in 1757.

stick your mughal loving ass in a window with caption: free for any bearded man, preferably with some mughal ancestry. 

edit: since your mughal loving retardo brain cant comprehend, GDP means shit when wealth is concentrated in the hands of the mughal court and the rest of the country is left to live on scraps and sink further into their own version of the dark ages. comprende, you unsuccessful SWIH dumb mofo?

your argument about GDP meaning shit because the wealth was concentrated in the hands of the mughal court is not tenable since the same argument is applicable when hindu kings were in power or when the British were ruling India. Your argument does not explain why the Indian economy, as measured by its GDP, seems to have collapsed during the time when the British were ruling India.

Note also that european travelers to Mughal India compared Indian cities like Delhi and Agra very favorably to contemporary London and Paris.

as a rule, I dont argue with the likes of you, but a couple of points which will be my last:

just because an invader stayed in the same place where they pillaged does not make them any less than someone that carried off the riches to a far away motherland. makes both of them pillagers and plunderers.

GDP means shit when we're talking about civilization being allowed to progress organically at it's own rate without being violently suppressed by outside entities.

you cant seem to grasp these two points as a result of sucking on dead mughal dick for a dozen years and having your head firmly lodged up your rectum for 20+ years.

Your argument is, as expected, nonsensical. First, the mughals were not invaders. You can argue that Babur was an invader (and note that Babur fought for the throne of Delhi not with some hindu king but with Sultan Ibrahim Lodhi who was ruling Delhi at the time). However, by no means of the imagination can Akbar be considered an invader. Akbar was born and brought up in India and not only was he influenced by Indian culture but he helped shape Indian culture to make it inclusive and secular. By 'secular' i mean having equal respect and tolerance for all religions. As Amartya Sen has rightly pointed out it was Akbar who helped define the South Asian variant of the secular state:

Prof. Sen also believes that the Indian secular state is based on Emperor Akbar's ideas of secularism. “Emperor Akbar's radical departures in religious tolerance, his line of thinking that religion must not be denied to have a secular state and that tradition must be based on reason…one can imagine how revolutionary these ideas were in the 1590s.”

Prof. Sen concluded by firmly re-affirming his belief on the Indian secular state being based on Emperor Akbar's ideas.


http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-newdelhi/amartya-sen-for-akbars-secularism/article2722541.ece

Secondly, the fact that the mughals had become thoroughly Indianized and were not carting away the wealth of India to some foreign land like the British were doing made a huge difference and it explains why the Indian economy suffered when the British were ruling India and not under mughal rule. What actually happened was that the British went about systematically destroying indigenous Indian handicraft industry since they wanted to capture the Indian market for goods produced by British industry. This was done partly by imposing tariffs on goods produced by Indian industry, coupled with no taxes or tariffs imposed on British goods sold in India; and partly because indigenous Indian industry was still largely handicraft industry and it could not compete with large scale production of goods created by British industry after the industrial revolution.

Roughly 40% of the Indian workforce were employed in industry (handicraft industry) in Mughal India and the rest in agriculture. By the time the British were done raping the Indian economy, only about 10% of the Indian workforce were employed in industry.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by swapna Mon May 23, 2016 3:00 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
and apparently, there were either no educational institutions founded, staffed, or managed by your co-religionists and caashtTu brothers, or if such colleges existed, their teaching quality was inferior - did they teach astrology rather than astrophysics? - or they discriminated among applicants on the basis of religion, caashtTu, etc., ensuring a sub-optimal, indeed, an inferior student body.
mostly because back then india just came out of 400+ yrs of rule from under your cocksucker co-religionists...

** if you're referring to the british, they ruled india for only 190 years.

...that are known to pillage and then throw the bones and scraps of schools and hospital out of 'christian charity'.

** the scraps the british threw were far superior to anything hindus could create.

you dumb motherfucker, how do you expect hindus to setup high quality institutions after being civilizationally raped by two of three barbaric abrahamic religion practitioners?

** this is a pathetic whine. indians, especially the northpeepals you admire were raped because they didn't have the strength, the intelligence, or the resolve to resist the foreigners' onslaught.

1960s and 70s were literally minutes or seconds after hindu civilization was liberated considering how long they were systematically plundered for 800+ yrs.

** have you heard of china? that country has transformed itself from a state of endemic poverty to a nearly developed one in 40 years.

** 69 years have passed since india's independence. hindus have failed to organize or develop a single arts and science (a & s) college of the quality of andhra loyola college, which is the best a & s college in andhra, or madras christian college or loyola college of madras, or st. stephen's college of delhi, the best a & s colleges in india.

** what have the hindus been doing in the last seven decades? were they busy going on pilgrimage to thirupathy to worship the murthys so that their investments would yield higher returns? were they busy forcing junnu down their infant daughters' throats? were they consulting astrologers on the marriage of their children? were they unproductively "imposing" their language on another language group, while they themselves remained substantially illiterate? if they were, they should quit whining, gratefully accept the scraps the british  threw them, and s.t.f.u.

** what have the brahmins, in particular, the tamil brahmins been doing? did they found and develop an a & s college of excellence? (they did very little, but they have not been whining like you either.) I thought they were dedicated to the.acquisition of knowledge. ah, they're dedicated to acquiring knowledge only for themselves?

hindu education and scientific method was atleast as high a quality as anything your barbaric coreligionists practiced until your favorite mughal and christian asswipes turned an advanced civilization into the poor image of what it once was, superstition ridden and full of divisions and missed out on our own enlightenment period. left to our own devices, we would have been atleast as successful as the chinese, japanese or even the west, considering our millennia-old familiarity with the scientific method.

PS: the only thing I give credit to your co-religionists is that they helped overthrow the mughal fucks and helped prevent india from turning into another of those islamic shitholes we see the world over. other than that, they can take their loyola colleges, shove it up their collective stiffupperlip asses and perish under the islamic vermin that's invading their country in a fitting turnaround of fortunes.
** see my comments above.

swapna

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2013-11-27

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by goodcitizn Mon May 23, 2016 4:31 pm

How many colleges have Syrian Christians opened in India or elsewhere?

goodcitizn

Posts : 3263
Join date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 23, 2016 4:36 pm

goodcitizn wrote:How many colleges have Syrian Christians opened in India or elsewhere?

https://mbcet.ecoleaide.com/home.htm
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Posts : 14721
Join date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by goodcitizn Mon May 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:How many colleges have Syrian Christians opened in India or elsewhere?

https://mbcet.ecoleaide.com/home.htm
Okay.

goodcitizn

Posts : 3263
Join date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 23, 2016 5:10 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
and apparently, there were either no educational institutions founded, staffed, or managed by your co-religionists and caashtTu brothers, or if such colleges existed, their teaching quality was inferior - did they teach astrology rather than astrophysics? - or they discriminated among applicants on the basis of religion, caashtTu, etc., ensuring a sub-optimal, indeed, an inferior student body.
mostly because back then india just came out of 400+ yrs of rule from under your cocksucker co-religionists...

** if you're referring to the british, they ruled india for only 190 years.

...that are known to pillage and then throw the bones and scraps of schools and hospital out of 'christian charity'.

** the scraps the british threw were far superior to anything hindus could create.

you dumb motherfucker, how do you expect hindus to setup high quality institutions after being civilizationally raped by two of three barbaric abrahamic religion practitioners?

** this is a pathetic whine. indians, especially the northpeepals you admire were raped because they didn't have the strength, the intelligence, or the resolve to resist the foreigners' onslaught.

1960s and 70s were literally minutes or seconds after hindu civilization was liberated considering how long they were systematically plundered for 800+ yrs.

** have you heard of china? that country has transformed itself from a state of endemic poverty to a nearly developed one in 40 years.

** 69 years have passed since india's independence. hindus have failed to organize or develop a single arts and science (a & s) college of the quality of andhra loyola college, which is the best a & s college in andhra, or madras christian college or loyola college of madras, or st. stephen's college of delhi, the best a & s colleges in india.

** what have the hindus been doing in the last seven decades? were they busy going on pilgrimage to thirupathy to worship the murthys so that their investments would yield higher returns? were they busy forcing junnu down their infant daughters' throats? were they consulting astrologers on the marriage of their children? were they unproductively "imposing" their language on another language group, while they themselves remained substantially illiterate? if they were, they should quit whining, gratefully accept the scraps the british  threw them, and s.t.f.u.

** what have the brahmins, in particular, the tamil brahmins been doing? did they found and develop an a & s college of excellence? (they did very little, but they have not been whining like you either.) I thought they were dedicated to the.acquisition of knowledge. ah, they're dedicated to acquiring knowledge only for themselves?

hindu education and scientific method was atleast as high a quality as anything your barbaric coreligionists practiced until your favorite mughal and christian asswipes turned an advanced civilization into the poor image of what it once was, superstition ridden and full of divisions and missed out on our own enlightenment period. left to our own devices, we would have been atleast as successful as the chinese, japanese or even the west, considering our millennia-old familiarity with the scientific method.

PS: the only thing I give credit to your co-religionists is that they helped overthrow the mughal fucks and helped prevent india from turning into another of those islamic shitholes we see the world over. other than that, they can take their loyola colleges, shove it up their collective stiffupperlip asses and perish under the islamic vermin that's invading their country in a fitting turnaround of fortunes.
** see my comments above.

I got no patience to wade through your badly quoted dribble but it has zero fact and filled with your standard go tos: "whining, tamil brahmins tirupati, murthys". as far as quality educational institutions setup by hindu indians since independence, learn to use google, you senile motherfucker.

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6941
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 23, 2016 5:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The above is an example of the incoherent, inaccurate, and idiotic blabbering for which Propagandhi is known for. Here are the facts:

According to data compiled by economic historian Angus Maddison, as recently as 1700, Qing China and Mughal India each represented a little less than 25 per cent of world GDP, but their respective shares dropped to less than 5 per cent by 1950, the Deutsche Bank said in a report....

In his book The World Economy: A Millennial Perspective, economic historian Angus Maddison has noted that during the years 0 to 1000, India figured as the world's pre-eminent economic power, closely followed by China. During 1500-1600 years also, India was only next to China in terms of world GDP share and remained among the top till as late as 17th century.
India was the world's largest economy with a 32.9 per cent share of the worldwide GDP in the first century and 28.9 per cent in the 11th century.
In 1700, when most part of the country was ruled by Mughals, India had a 24.4 per cent world GDP share, higher than entire Europe's 23.3 per cent. However, thereafter, it started falling and slipped below four per cent by 1952 and further to its lowest 3.1 per cent in 1973.
During 1700, when India was mostly ruled by the Mughals, China was being ruled by the Qing dynasty.


http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/India-to-reclaim-Mughal-age-economic-aura/articleshow/3408144.cms
----
Note that Aurangzeb died in 1707 and after his death the mughal kingdom disintegrated. The Battle of Plassey, which transformed the British from traders to rulers, was fought in 1757.

stick your mughal loving ass in a window with caption: free for any bearded man, preferably with some mughal ancestry. 

edit: since your mughal loving retardo brain cant comprehend, GDP means shit when wealth is concentrated in the hands of the mughal court and the rest of the country is left to live on scraps and sink further into their own version of the dark ages. comprende, you unsuccessful SWIH dumb mofo?

your argument about GDP meaning shit because the wealth was concentrated in the hands of the mughal court is not tenable since the same argument is applicable when hindu kings were in power or when the British were ruling India. Your argument does not explain why the Indian economy, as measured by its GDP, seems to have collapsed during the time when the British were ruling India.

Note also that european travelers to Mughal India compared Indian cities like Delhi and Agra very favorably to contemporary London and Paris.

as a rule, I dont argue with the likes of you, but a couple of points which will be my last:

just because an invader stayed in the same place where they pillaged does not make them any less than someone that carried off the riches to a far away motherland. makes both of them pillagers and plunderers.

GDP means shit when we're talking about civilization being allowed to progress organically at it's own rate without being violently suppressed by outside entities.

you cant seem to grasp these two points as a result of sucking on dead mughal dick for a dozen years and having your head firmly lodged up your rectum for 20+ years.

Your argument is, as expected, nonsensical. First, the mughals were not invaders. You can argue that Babur was an invader (and note that Babur fought for the throne of Delhi not with some hindu king but with Sultan Ibrahim Lodhi who was ruling Delhi at the time). However, by no means of the imagination can Akbar be considered an invader. Akbar was born and brought up in India and not only was he influenced by Indian culture but he helped shape Indian culture to make it inclusive and secular. By 'secular' i mean having equal respect and tolerance for all religions. As Amartya Sen has rightly pointed out it was Akbar who helped define the South Asian variant of the secular state:

Prof. Sen also believes that the Indian secular state is based on Emperor Akbar's ideas of secularism. “Emperor Akbar's radical departures in religious tolerance, his line of thinking that religion must not be denied to have a secular state and that tradition must be based on reason…one can imagine how revolutionary these ideas were in the 1590s.”

Prof. Sen concluded by firmly re-affirming his belief on the Indian secular state being based on Emperor Akbar's ideas.


http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-newdelhi/amartya-sen-for-akbars-secularism/article2722541.ece

Secondly, the fact that the mughals had become thoroughly Indianized and were not carting away the wealth of India to some foreign land like the British were doing made a huge difference and it explains why the Indian economy suffered when the British were ruling India and not under mughal rule. What actually happened was that the British went about systematically destroying indigenous Indian handicraft industry since they wanted to capture the Indian market for goods produced by British industry. This was done partly by imposing tariffs on goods produced by Indian industry, coupled with no taxes or tariffs imposed on British goods sold in India; and partly because indigenous Indian industry was still largely handicraft industry and it could not compete with large scale production of goods created by British industry after the industrial revolution.

Roughly 40% of the Indian workforce were employed in industry (handicraft industry) in Mughal India and the rest in agriculture. By the time the British were done raping the Indian economy, only about 10% of the Indian workforce were employed in industry.

cliffs: douchemun says, "ooh I cant get enough of dead mughal dick..deader the better. especially that akbar mian...his dick tastes like apple pie to me...gimme gimme gimme"

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6941
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

stick your mughal loving ass in a window with caption: free for any bearded man, preferably with some mughal ancestry. 

edit: since your mughal loving retardo brain cant comprehend, GDP means shit when wealth is concentrated in the hands of the mughal court and the rest of the country is left to live on scraps and sink further into their own version of the dark ages. comprende, you unsuccessful SWIH dumb mofo?

your argument about GDP meaning shit because the wealth was concentrated in the hands of the mughal court is not tenable since the same argument is applicable when hindu kings were in power or when the British were ruling India. Your argument does not explain why the Indian economy, as measured by its GDP, seems to have collapsed during the time when the British were ruling India.

Note also that european travelers to Mughal India compared Indian cities like Delhi and Agra very favorably to contemporary London and Paris.

as a rule, I dont argue with the likes of you, but a couple of points which will be my last:

just because an invader stayed in the same place where they pillaged does not make them any less than someone that carried off the riches to a far away motherland. makes both of them pillagers and plunderers.

GDP means shit when we're talking about civilization being allowed to progress organically at it's own rate without being violently suppressed by outside entities.

you cant seem to grasp these two points as a result of sucking on dead mughal dick for a dozen years and having your head firmly lodged up your rectum for 20+ years.

Your argument is, as expected, nonsensical. First, the mughals were not invaders. You can argue that Babur was an invader (and note that Babur fought for the throne of Delhi not with some hindu king but with Sultan Ibrahim Lodhi who was ruling Delhi at the time). However, by no means of the imagination can Akbar be considered an invader. Akbar was born and brought up in India and not only was he influenced by Indian culture but he helped shape Indian culture to make it inclusive and secular. By 'secular' i mean having equal respect and tolerance for all religions. As Amartya Sen has rightly pointed out it was Akbar who helped define the South Asian variant of the secular state:

Prof. Sen also believes that the Indian secular state is based on Emperor Akbar's ideas of secularism. “Emperor Akbar's radical departures in religious tolerance, his line of thinking that religion must not be denied to have a secular state and that tradition must be based on reason…one can imagine how revolutionary these ideas were in the 1590s.”

Prof. Sen concluded by firmly re-affirming his belief on the Indian secular state being based on Emperor Akbar's ideas.


http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-newdelhi/amartya-sen-for-akbars-secularism/article2722541.ece

Secondly, the fact that the mughals had become thoroughly Indianized and were not carting away the wealth of India to some foreign land like the British were doing made a huge difference and it explains why the Indian economy suffered when the British were ruling India and not under mughal rule. What actually happened was that the British went about systematically destroying indigenous Indian handicraft industry since they wanted to capture the Indian market for goods produced by British industry. This was done partly by imposing tariffs on goods produced by Indian industry, coupled with no taxes or tariffs imposed on British goods sold in India; and partly because indigenous Indian industry was still largely handicraft industry and it could not compete with large scale production of goods created by British industry after the industrial revolution.

Roughly 40% of the Indian workforce were employed in industry (handicraft industry) in Mughal India and the rest in agriculture. By the time the British were done raping the Indian economy, only about 10% of the Indian workforce were employed in industry.

cliffs: douchemun says, "ooh I cant get enough of dead mughal dick..deader the better. especially that akbar mian...his dick tastes like apple pie to me...gimme gimme gimme"

Props, old friend, this adolescent abusive language in your post above reminds me of my boarding school days. you are clearly a child trapped in a man's body.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by truthbetold Mon May 23, 2016 8:51 pm

Prop adequately answered Flimflam/Swapna's rant. Now let us get back to the original post.

Russia gives relatively latest technology but their fighter jet safety sucks and India lost money and pilots due to those planes. They were labeled as flying coffins.

US will NOT share its latest technology for strategic reasons.

Europe provides some technology at a relatively high price. Their performance in a real war remains unproven.

India wants to match a vastly better funded Chinese defense apparatus.

No wonder Parrikar is struggling to decide.

Would like to hear a fact based argument from you why India should go with any particular country option?


truthbetold

Posts : 6799
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 23, 2016 8:59 pm

i am not sure how we are ranking these things, since none of the indian educational institutions with the exception of the IITs and IISc even register on any ranked international lists. i am not familiar with institutions of higher education in india outside of the IITs and IISc, but what about the following? i am not even sure what metrics we are using. do the institutions have to be started by hindu foundations to qualify or merely started by individuals who are hindus?

1) vivekanada college in chennai.
2) the harish chandra institute
3) manipal institute of technology
4) ramachandra medical college in chennai
5) kasturba medical college, manipal
6) the chennai mathematical institute founded by the SPIC foundation.
7) the RVCE and vishveshwaraya engineering college in karnataka.

lately i've been hearing favorable noises from people i respect about various educational institutions founded by the amrita  foundation. i've received invitations to give talks, but haven't had the time to check them out yet. i used to hit delete until three years ago, but serious folks have started to pay attention, so maybe i should check them out the next time i visit india.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14701
Join date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 23, 2016 9:04 pm

about china -- progress has come at the cost of dislocating and taking away property from private citizens, and trampling over the rights of large segments of the population. is that ok with the people comparing china to india?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14701
Join date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 9:07 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i am not sure how we are ranking these things, since none of the indian educational institutions with the exception of the IITs and IISc even register on any ranked international lists. i am not familiar with institutions of higher education in india outside of the IITs and IISc, but what about the following? i am not even sure what metrics we are using. do the institutions have to be started by hindu foundations to qualify or merely started by individuals who are hindus?

1) vivekanada college in chennai.
2) the harish chandra institute
3) manipal institute of technology
4) ramachandra medical college in chennai
5) kasturba medical college, manipal
6) the chennai mathematical institute founded by the SPIC foundation.
7) the RVCE and vishveshwaraya engineering college in karnataka.

lately i've been hearing favorable noises from people i respect about various educational institutions founded by the amrita  foundation. i've received invitations to give talks, but haven't had the time to check them out yet. i used to hit delete until three years ago, but serious folks have started to pay attention, so maybe i should check them out the next time i visit india.

8. benares hindu university (BHU) (a very poor choice of name for a university since how can a university be hindu or muslim or christian?)
9. Sampurnanand Sanskrit University
10. Visva-Bharati University

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 9:09 pm

regarding amrita foundation and its founder, see this:

http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Hell-Memoir-Devotion-Madness/dp/0989679403?ie=UTF8&keywords=gail%20tredwell&qid=1464055721&ref_=sr_1_1&s=books&sr=1-1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 23, 2016 9:15 pm

a number of my college classmates are sending their kids to ashoka university.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14701
Join date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 23, 2016 9:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:regarding amrita foundation and its founder, see this:

http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Hell-Memoir-Devotion-Madness/dp/0989679403?ie=UTF8&keywords=gail%20tredwell&qid=1464055721&ref_=sr_1_1&s=books&sr=1-1

yes that is the reason for my reluctance thus far.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14701
Join date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative Empty Re: One more fighterjet to be bought other than Rafale under 'Make in India' initiative

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum