Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is one of your recent cool purchases?

5 posters

Go down

what is one of your recent cool purchases? Empty what is one of your recent cool purchases?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 am

mine is spray moisturizer. So easy to use on mornings-on-the-go. My only concern is that some of it must be falling on the floors - bad for bedroom carpet, or slippery for bathroom floors. Will see how it goes.

what's yours?

Back to top Go down

what is one of your recent cool purchases? Empty Re: what is one of your recent cool purchases?

Post by Bittu Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:32 pm

what is one of your recent cool purchases? Akm6220mw_1242_detail

Bittu

Back to top Go down

what is one of your recent cool purchases? Empty Re: what is one of your recent cool purchases?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:41 pm

what's that? flour kneader?

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:43 pm

I thought this is a pressure cooker with timer. It is a grinder/mixer.

I am looking for electric stainless steel (bowl) rice cooker. Found few online but not happy with the reviews.  Anyone bought or have any reco?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:51 pm

FluteHolder wrote:I thought this is a pressure cooker with timer. It is a grinder/mixer.

I am looking for electric stainless steel (bowl) rice cooker. Found few online but not happy with the reviews.  Anyone bought or have any reco?
Bittu is marketing his product.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:27 pm

FluteHolder wrote:I thought this is a pressure cooker with timer. It is a grinder/mixer.

I use a Aroma stainless steel cooker that I bought on Amazon. It is pretty good, cleans up easy.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:29 pm

koomus cell phone mount for my car. i use the waze app extensively. so it really helps to have the cell phone securely mounted while i am driving for safe viewing without taking my eyes off the road.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:35 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:

I use a Aroma stainless steel cooker that I bought on Amazon. It is pretty good, cleans up easy.
Thanks a lot. I was almost decided on this but was looking for some 'desi' reviews Smile. Will order soon.  Hope not much sticking of rice at the bottom.

I was looking at some crockpots. The inner bowl/vessel is ceramic it looks like a better option too. But not sure how 'fast' one can cook in this.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down