Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit polls: BJP will take both Maha & Haryana

+5
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
SomeProfile
Vakavaka Pakapaka
confuzzled dude
9 posters

Go down

Exit polls: BJP will take both Maha & Haryana Empty Exit polls: BJP will take both Maha & Haryana

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:39 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/exit-polls-predict-bjp-surge-party-set-to-form-government-in-haryana-maharashtra/506381-37-64.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Exit polls: BJP will take both Maha & Haryana Empty Re: Exit polls: BJP will take both Maha & Haryana

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Hopefully, Rashmun is taking a break from Ham and Mocha "synthesis" and smelling the fresh air.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Exit polls: BJP will take both Maha & Haryana Empty Re: Exit polls: BJP will take both Maha & Haryana

Post by SomeProfile Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hopefully, Rashmun is taking a break from Ham and Mocha "synthesis" and smelling the fresh air.

Explains why Rashmunni is busy in cat fights with the girls.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:39 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hopefully, Rashmun is taking a break from Ham and Mocha "synthesis" and smelling the fresh air.

Explains why Rashmunni is busy in cat fights with the girls.

still having hallucinations after the surgery on your piles, Some Poopile?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:38 am

If the BJP fails to win majority in these states after the votes are counted electronically, the party should seek the vote recount manually in the losing constituencies to rule out the possibility of software manipulation in counting machines (EVMs).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:If the BJP fails to win majority in these states after the votes are counted electronically, the party should seek the vote recount manually in the losing constituencies to rule out the possibility of software manipulation in counting machines (EVMs).
Is this your standard phrase during every election, Sevaji?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:02 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:http://ibnlive.in.com/news/exit-polls-predict-bjp-surge-party-set-to-form-government-in-haryana-maharashtra/506381-37-64.html

cd, these exit poll results suggest that you should give up communist ideology and grow up as a human being with two arms and legs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:40 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:If the BJP fails to win majority in these states after the votes are counted electronically, the party should seek the vote recount manually in the losing constituencies to rule out the possibility of software manipulation in counting machines (EVMs).
Is this your standard phrase during every election, Sevaji?

Hahaha...he (also) has a right to his standard Phrase....it is not a birthright for just the iSlamis....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:55 am

I would be very surprised if BJP gets simple majority in Maharashtra!

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:18 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:http://ibnlive.in.com/news/exit-polls-predict-bjp-surge-party-set-to-form-government-in-haryana-maharashtra/506381-37-64.html

cd, these exit poll results suggest that you should give up communist ideology and grow up as a human being with two arms and legs?
Communist ideology! even if we pretend for a minute that I've communist leanings, are you saying that communists are not human beings and immature? one has to do a kolkata idot i.e hack into someone's account and gloat about it to be certified as a human being and to grow up, is that your measuring stick? If so, I'm sorry I will never be able to measure up to those standards.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:41 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Communist ideology! even if we pretend for a minute that I've communist leanings, are you saying that communists are not human beings and immature? one has to do a kolkata idot i.e hack into someone's account and gloat about it to be certified as a human being and to grow up, is that your measuring stick? If so, I'm sorry I will never be able to measure up to those standards.

are communist human beings?

they, in some way, are. i'm not sure in which way. but in today's age and time they are kombolete idiots. sort of like dinosaurs. dinosaurs don't belong in today's time and place. and we know they were idiots -- that's why they went extinct. dinosaurs are not human beings either. so in some way, i'm not sure in exactly which way, you are not human (if we pretend you are communist -- the fact that you want us to pretend you are commie is further proof of your idiocy). 

are communists immature?

a resounding yes. you are a prime example of an immature person who happens to be an idiot and there might be causality between the two. there are several more on this board so don't cry for you have plentiful company here. but do cry for for the other idiots here have iit degrees or can boast of some achievement or the other while you can't. are you friends with arun dhat teri ki roy? can you boast of a connection? did you work for kgb? can you brag about that? are you a cosmonaut from iit with a certificate like this:

Exit polls: BJP will take both Maha & Haryana 19016510

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:58 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:

are communists immature?

a resounding yes. you are a prime example of an immature person who happens to be an idiot and there might be causality between the two. there are several more on this board so don't cry for you have plentiful company here. but do cry for for the other idiots here have iit degrees or can boast of some achievement or the other while you can't. are you friends with arun dhat teri ki roy? can you boast of a connection? did you work for kgb? can you brag about that? are you a cosmonaut from iit with a certificate like this:
*yawn* incoherent & illogical kolkata idiot

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:01 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

are communists immature?

*yawn* incoherent & illogical kolkata idiot

OK. communists are human beings but in today's time and place they are idiots and immature. your turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:55 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:

they, in some way, are. i'm not sure in which way. but in today's age and time they are kombolete idiots. sort of like dinosaurs. dinosaurs don't belong in today's time and place. and we know they were idiots -- that's why they went extinct. dinosaurs are not human beings either. so in some way, i'm not sure in exactly which way, you are not human (if we pretend you are communist -- the fact that you want us to pretend you are commie is further proof of your idiocy). 

are communists immature?

verdict: the writer above is exceptionally talented at inflicting lethal boredom on innocent bystanders. punishment: solitary confinement for one year, with thayir saadham for every meal, and nothing to read but uppusaamy gowNDer's posts at suCH.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:23 pm

michelle2 wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

are communists immature?

verdict: the writer above is exceptionally talented at inflicting lethal boredom on innocent bystanders. punishment: solitary confinement for one year, with thayir saadham for every meal, and nothing to read but uppusaamy gowNDer's posts at suCH.
Uppili's posts laced with humour are always a welcome change from the usual stuff.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:57 am

rawemotions wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Uppili's posts laced with humour are always a welcome change from the usual stuff.

Detecting attempts by limpwristed breastbeater to apply vacuum on conquered woman...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:47 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

are communists immature?

Exit polls: BJP will take both Maha & Haryana 19016510

hahaaaa...funny.

comrade's ideology is a mixture of communist ideology, caste loyalty, zeal of the new convert & implacable hatred from childhood.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down